Chevy SSR Forum banner

Desktop SSR Mirror Image Backgrounds

8K views 128 replies 23 participants last post by  Marc NY 
#1 ·
I was trying to come up with some new "16x9" ratio desktop backgrounds for my Computer which I did. Then later on I wanted to try out a few more ideas. so I decided to search our website for a few SSR photos that had some really nice side profile shots. I found a few that I wanted to try my hand in making up. Which later on I added some mirror reflection images to it too.

Now for a very "limited" time only. Please, if you have a fairly clean image (without too may distracting reflections, either in the SSR or in the background I can try to do a few more. If you have a photo that you can either take and or have on hand that I can use, please talk to me via Conversations. I do need larger size photo files or the final image will not look it's best. If I get too many requests I will have to pick the best images and limit them to a few that I have extra time for. 😋

See less See more
#10 · (Edited)
I decided to try and do a total and complete reflection shot of TXNSSR's image it might not be 100% completely accurate. So is it ... way too much? I want your feedback ... which is what I really would like.

UPDATE* If you feel you really don't want to share your comments here, I encourage you to please share your opinions to help me improve by using PMs.
Thanks,
Marc

#11 ·
I decided to try and do a total and complete reflection shot of TXNSSR's image it might not be 100% completely accurate. So is it ... way too much? Thought I would try and get your feedback ... which is what I really need. UPDATE UPDATE If you feel you really don't want to share your comments here, I encourage you to please share your opinions to help me improve by using PMs.
Thanks,
Marc
In my opinion I like the first ones more

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here's an example of "no picture shall ever go untouched and retouched and retouched..."

Original

Next

Next next

Next next next (This is the image Sue Jones, Mrs. @HOT-SSR, embroidered on a coat.)

Next next next next and last so far

The coat Sue Jones did. Notice the way she did the Rs in the slogan, my SSR handle, and the K in my name.
Can't help but a little B&B for her work. :giggle:
Clothing T-shirt Vehicle Car Sleeve
Clothing Outerwear Jacket Windbreaker Sleeve

#31 ·
Here is one that I felt the image of the SSR was too low in resolution. So I decided to use the smaller image and try to use some of the background to try to make up something a little bit different.
View attachment 578285
Wow Marc! You got skills!
This one is in memory of my previous Pac Blue that I totaled. The building is a Civil War era Chapel at our local Riverside Cemetery...
RIP my Hot Rod! 😢

#35 ·
Hi Marc,
How can I send you a picture, I can't find the conversations that you highlighted in your first post. What am I missing besides the grey matter between my ears. How about a front view.
Sorry Marc, I'm just grasping at straws, drowning man syndrome. The pictures aren't very good.

Attachments

#37 ·
Marc, You know we do not have cloudy days out here during the middle of the year, don't you?

Reactions: Marc NY
#42 ·
Marc,
Maybe you will have to try it on a Ice Rink freshly Zambonied.:)

#45 ·
Reactions: Marc NY
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.