Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fanatics,
New to the website, I have been stealing great ideas from all of you. Now it's my turn to submit what I know. I have a 2004 Ultra Violet named Barney for a year and a half and have been adopted by the Texas R's chapter of SSR Fanatics. I look forward to meeting everyone at upcoming events.

Doug

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,393 Posts
Doug, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! (and Kathy's '04 UV, COCO), you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Hi Fanatics,
New to the website, I have been stealing great ideas from all of you. Now it's my turn to submit what I know. I have a 2004 Ultra Violet named Barney for a year and a half and have been adopted by the Texas R's chapter of SSR Fanatics. I look forward to meeting everyone at upcoming events.

Doug
Doug, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! (and Kathy's '04 UV, COCO), you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy
Welcome Doug! I am going to venture a wild guess that you are located in DeSoto, but, to confirm that hypothesis, follow Nick's guidance and let us know for sure!

Thanks,
David :blur:

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,623 Posts
WELCOME, Doug . . . from Southern Arizona.

Hmmmmm, an SSR by DeSoto . . . you're still WELCOME.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Welcome Doug to the group isn't it nice owning the ORIGINAL color SSR....
That a should stir up the other guys with how "fast" there color supposed to be. Hope to see you at a rally sometime.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Another UV Welcome

Welcome to the family.

UV is the first, have fun and try and keep the permagrin going.

Welcome from Orting WA. :purple: :thumbs :smile2:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Hi Fanatics,

Doug
Hey Doug,

Welcome to the family and congrats on your :purple: purchase!!
Here is an upcoming event where you can meet over 60 fellow owners!!

We already have 3 others from Texas coming our way...PERMAGRIN ROAD TRIP :grin2:

(Click on this link)

Hope you can make it too!!

Alex

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,456 Posts
Helloooooo from Cincinnati! That is a nice color but you know they tried a few colors till they found the perfect color of redline red! Then they tried a few other colors and realized they couldn't repeat the perfection found in a redline, then after about 24,000 SSR's, they finally gave up even trying! Welcome to the family!

·
Premium Member
35,777 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :purple: great colour!

enjoy the permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

1 - 20 of 33 Posts