Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well got the first of the detail work done this past week. Have seven shots in my Gallery which show the work done by Kustom Graphics in Ft. Walton Beach.

A Gold Leaf band 2" wide with silver and purple paint on the upper and lower edges of the leaf. 3 purple stripes painted in parallel through the leaf for accent.

The tailgate merges leaf and paint with a random design done at the painters descretion surrounding, and through the bowtie. The hood has a matching design above the badge. The silver and purple stripes carry forward to the hood front.

The waterfall was my special request for him to paint the "Support Our Troops" ribbon. Am especially proud of this insignia, and with my association for the past 20 years with the Air Force Special Ops group.

P/P

Peace :flag

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Penny is gleaming!! She wears her "support" proud!! :cool
Very Honorable Theme - Thank You PP :thumbs

Thats a shot I'd like to send to some friends in Iraq - may I?

- this custom work is a commitment and declaration I think they would love!! :flag

Beautiful leaf and striping work - compliments to yourself, Penny and your artist!!

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,210 Posts
Looking Good

I like the gold leaf striping and pin stripes.
Looking forward to seeing it in person on the TOUR.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Love The Plate PP!

Great look Penelope! I especially like the waterfall design, being a vet myself! I also like your plate choice! That's better than being 'Overhauled"!

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,834 Posts
Color combo is great, the line weight is perfect. Horizontal gold leaf will be your trade mark that sets you apart. Very nice personalisation, your flying high with style.

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your all very kind....

Really appreciate the kind words from my brethern, (and sisteren, if there isn't such a word, there should be) about Penelopes' coming out. I believe being commented on by your peers is a measure which is invaluable and absolute, one way or the other. :cool

Just visited the painter and said bring her in next week for the next round of detail and artwork. Am quite excited about that as is the shop is as well. Am going to bring the gold leaf forward and taper it to and through the hood front.

Richard in TX...LOL. Penelope is sure she's too young to consider marriage at this point in her life. She thanks Mello for the proposal offer. (Heartbreaker)

P/P

·
Registered
62 Posts
nice

Hey P......I'm in Crestview. Where is Kustom Graphics. Come see us at the Spanish Trail Cruisers in C-view.
I have a silver '04
ESP

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey esp....

I'm going to pm you and I'll give you the info on Kustom Graphics from there. 'bout time someone else from the ******* Riviera made an appearance on the scene. Like to find out more about the Cruisers.

P/P

G

·
Great Looks!

Congrats to Penelope for getting her bling-bling! Every girl likes jewelry!

I just ordered my grille set from Lesa at Axiom -- what a great lady, and her dad is a neat guy, too. I can't wait for it to arrive so I can put it on and get started with my own project. I do have my ideas...and having complete access to the best hot rod builders and painters and custom bike builders doesn't hurt.... :cool

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Cin.............

HTSSROD said:
Congrats to Penelope for getting her bling-bling! Every girl likes jewelry!

I just ordered my grille set from Lesa at Axiom -- what a great lady, and her dad is a neat guy, too. I can't wait for it to arrive so I can put it on and get started with my own project. I do have my ideas...and having complete access to the best hot rod builders and painters and custom bike builders doesn't hurt.... :cool
Funny you should mention jewelry...my wife said the same thing when she saw the Pennys new look. I think you girls all took the Accessories 101 class at sometime or other.

Just know your gonna love those grille bars....especially the way they look on purple. Lesa is a sweetheart and has a special place for us Fanatics. She will treat you right. :thumbs

P/P

1 - 17 of 17 Posts