Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this is not me... just a guy that is helping a Newbie.

Bought :yellow: SSR in Detroit, wants to get it road worthy with some of Mike's goodies and is looking for some help in the Detroit area.

Plan B: Transport the truck to Indy to his brother's house, and see if anyone in the Indy area can help upgrade the truck.

Then he'll fly up and drive it to Florida.

Can anybody in the Fanatic family help?

Dicktator has given him a list of upgrades.

email me if you can help: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,137 Posts
Where's that Fanatic Family in Michigan? I'm about 3 hours from Detroit and working 6 days a week here in Ohio. If no one else is able to step up perhaps this Buckeye can give them a hand on a Sunday.

Reactions: BlueStreak

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where's that Fanatic Family in Michigan? I'm about 3 hours from Detroit and working 6 days a week here in Ohio. If no one else is able to step up perhaps this Buckeye can give them a hand on a Sunday.
Thank you for the offer. OldxR - Jolley called him (Steve) and I hope they will work something out. You could be on call. :smile2:

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
The info I gathered from Steve’s plans are to hove a Jaguar restoration Service install RSA’s, change the oil and possibly install the heat shield,radiator support, transmission fix and stiffener plates. He will then transport it to his brothers place in Indianapolis for storage. He’s trying to get in front of issues common with the SSR’s. I told him about tech sessions where there are a lot of fix’s done by other Fanatics as well. I gave him my email info and told him if his brother has any issue he can call. He’s on the right path to care for his low mileage ‘05. We seem to be a little light an Fanatics up here to gather up for tech sessions.....quite a distance between some of us. Here in the Akron area we have Lakecat and Medina and I think HUAW is about an hour away? Anyway, I certainly don’t mind lending a hand to help.

OLDxR

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,928 Posts
If it lands in Indianapolis,I'm only 1 1/2 hours away in Cincinnati, can shoot over to lend a hand on usually a Sunday. I'm almost always six days a week as well.

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
Several additional upgrades he was considering....MUTH mirrors and the third brake light flashing diode setup. Firetruck....do you know Rodger Kyde from Cincinnati? He’s a new owner.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,928 Posts
Several additional upgrades he was considering....MUTH mirrors and the third brake light flashing diode setup. Firetruck....do you know Rodger Kyde from Cincinnati? He’s a new owner.
No haven't met Rodger, someone at the mid Ohio meet/greet mentioned a new owner today. The more the merrier!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts