Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Those two can't be home grown car enthusiasts... no one calls it a gear box or refers to the "cabin" when describing where the seats are located! No wonder she didn't get it! Seems like we need to get these two to a good ol' SSR rally :flag And you ladies need to get Anita by herself and teach her a thing or two :grouphug :lol

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Daven said:
Those two can't be home grown car enthusiasts... no one calls it a gear box or refers to the "cabin" when describing where the seats are located! No wonder she didn't get it! Seems like we need to get these two to a good ol' SSR rally :flag And you ladies need to get Anita by herself and teach her a thing or two :grouphug :lol
Hear that SSR's wife and newbie (Gina)??
time to earn your keep...:)
I'm kidding, simmer down there....

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
I don't even bother to get fired up about articles like this. I know I own a 04, but to each their own. If it's supposed to be a male mid-life crisis. Then what is it for me? I'm a female owner! It take a special kind of person to own one of these badboys. Not everyone is going to appreciate what we have. All I know and care about is that I do appreciate everthing this truck has to offer! It's not my mid-life crisis it's "my dream machine".

I definately did not agree with this article! But somebody out their always has to say negative things about any subject. It's America!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dream Machine!

hotrodgirl said:
... All I know and care about is that I do appreciate everthing this truck has to offer! It's not my mid-life crisis it's "my dream machine".
Its my dream machine too! :thumbs

·
Premium Member
6,370 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
I don't even bother to get fired up about articles like this. I know I own a 04, but to each their own. If it's supposed to be a male mid-life crisis. Then what is it for me? I'm a female owner! It take a special kind of person to own one of these badboys. Not everyone is going to appreciate what we have. All I know and care about is that I do appreciate everthing this truck has to offer! It's not my mid-life crisis it's "my dream machine".

I definately did not agree with this article! But somebody out their always has to say negative things about any subject. It's America!
:thumbs Thats why my personalized licence plate says "DRMRIDE"=Dream Ride

Scott 0168

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
ampmop said:
Hear that SSR's wife and newbie (Gina)??
time to earn your keep...:)
I'm kidding, simmer down there....
I think she has a bug up her butt!!!

·
180 Posts
Grandma know best!

Posted: Thu. 07/28/05 07:54 PM
City: LEWISVILLE, tx USA
Subject: 2005_chevrolet_ssr
Comments: The 05 SSR is the most fun ride I've ever driven. I've had mine for several months and it's the only thing I never plan on selling or trading. As a 57 yr. old grandma I can tell you it's the most fun I've had since my honeymoon!!!
I got a kick out of this "grandma's" comments. The one thing true in the article was the statement about how the SSR opinions are so "polarized." People seem to either love it or hate it. From reading the comments, I have a feeling that those who lampooned the vehicle base their opinion on hearsay and never actually got in one and drove! Grandma knows what she is talking aout!

·
Registered
95 Posts
It's a good thing!

It's a good thing that some people don't like our SSR's, just like I'm sure not too many of us would be thrilled with her choice of vechile, which I'm sure is a Mini van or other practical boring ride!

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Wow, just read the article and some of the postes on the article. Man are there some opinionated people out there. I like my SSR. I don't care if others don't. I have had people stop me and ask about it and they will say "well its not for me but WOW what a nice ride" Mid-life crisis? well maybe but I'll never grow up anyhow. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts