Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Liz & I will be heading to the South Texas Tech day in Winnie on Friday April 12, 9:00am from Arlington,TX via Hwy 287 to I-45 to Conroe to Winnie by-passing Houston. If anyone wants to join us :party please posted below. We will be taking a lunch break ~11:00am in Centerville at Woody's Smokehouse :banana(exit 164; north-side location). ~12:00 Leaving for Winnie - Hampton Inn. I will route around Houston based on traffic conditions. PS: Bring walkie-talkie radios - channel 7-11. So, lets '...Head 'em up, move 'em on..Keep them dogies rollin'.:wink2:

ssr3
Railroad Guy
Daverobertson
Silver Bullet

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Count me in. I'll be at my sisters in Burleson. Planning on leaving there after breakfast at Elks Diner. I'll have to call you or you call me for a place to meet. 316-641-6554. I look forward to it.Dinerman has already gave me your number.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Hey silver bullet.Maybe you and I can meet up in Crowley and truck over to me the other guy.I'm eating breakfast at Elks diner then heading out.I can meet you any time.My number is in the post above yours.

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talking to Railroad Guy tonight and will finalize times & location late tonight.

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATED Plans: Liz & I will be heading to the South Texas Tech day in Winnie on Friday April 12, 9:00am from Kroger parking lot on Hwy 287 & Sublett Rd in Arlington at 9:00am Friday morning. Then onto Hwy 287 to I-45 to Conroe to Winnie by-passing Houston. We will be taking a lunch break ~11:00am in Centerville at Woody's Smokehouse (exit 164; north-side location). ~12:00 Leaving for Winnie - Hampton Inn. I will route around Houston based on traffic conditions. PS: Bring walkie-talkie radios - channel 7-11. So, lets '...Head 'em up, move 'em on..Keep them dogies rollin'.:cool

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Lunch in Centerville

Liz & I will be heading to the South Texas Tech day in Winnie on Friday April 12, 9:00am from Arlington,TX via Hwy 287 to I-45 to Conroe to Winnie by-passing Houston. If anyone wants to join us :party please posted below. We will be taking a lunch break ~11:00am in Centerville at Woody's Smokehouse :banana(exit 164; north-side location). ~12:00 Leaving for Winnie - Hampton Inn. I will route around Houston based on traffic conditions. PS: Bring walkie-talkie radios - channel 7-11. So, lets '...Head 'em up, move 'em on..Keep them dogies rollin'.:wink2:

ssr3
Railroad Guy
Daverobertson
Silver Bullet

Frank, Country Cousins Barbeque just across from Woody's is better and has better parking space! Actually you should just continue on US287 right through Palestine and tour Davey Dogwood Park. It is many times prettier than it was when we had the Dogwood Festival.! 287 goes all the way to Winnie with pretty scenery and misses Houston! I45 from Huntsville to Conroe is messy and has a lot of construction!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
7 Participants
Railroad Guy
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing