Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
2,131 Posts
Dick will be dearly missed by all of us, I didn't get the chance to ride with Dick in his SSR but I was privileged to have flown with him in the air plane he was also proud of!
Linda and I will miss you very much Brother! God bless you Marge, our prayers are with you and your family.
Vehicle Building Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
5,037 Posts
So sorry to have read this news tonight...
Prayers Lifted up for Marge, family and friends! 🙏

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR manual transmission
917 Posts
It has been a rough 18 months or so with Covid and everything else that has transpired in that time. All SSR Fanatics are like friends whether we have met them or not. My prayers and heartfelt condolences go out to Dick's family and those close to them. Rest in Peace brother Fanatic.🙏

·
Premium Member
2006 Redline FPR 6 Speed
1,093 Posts
Met Dick and Marge in 2014 at MV a few weeks after taking delivery of my SSR. Instant friends, great folks. Praying for Marge and her family. Bill

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
It is with great sadness that my friend Dick Kruse passed away this past Saturday, October 9th. Dick and Marge were active participants in the Maggie Valley; he will be missed.

Memorial service:
October 27th at 3:00pm
South Mecklenburg Presbyterian Church
Charlotte, N.C.
So sorry..Prayers familys way for sure eaSSyR/Supply, NC

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
2,131 Posts
We attended the Celebration of life yesterday for Dick.
It was a Very nice service, Dicks son and daughter
spoke of their dads passions and accomplishments.
We followed Marge home to visit with the family. The family was excited and appreciative to have SSR members at the service.
We visited with "sendit2al" Al & Sonia at the service.

Motor vehicle Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting Publication

Rest in Peace Dick you will be missed!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts