Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I bought my SSR a month ago and was wondering if I got a good deal on mine? I absolutely LOVE it and even if I *did* pay a little too much, I'm still glad I did it! I just wanted to know what you all thought?

2003 Redline Red
3,400 miles
Completely loaded / running boards / bose system / aux gauges / ALL the goodies

Price paid - $31,900

I purchased it in Colorado Springs from a Subaru dealership and it was the best deal I could find around here......plus I wanted the RED!

Everyone else in the area that HAD a used (either 2003,2004) was wanting between 35 and 40k.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
First off congrats on your new to you SSR. AS far as the deal goes here is my thoughts...

If you paid what you wanted to pay for it and got what you paid for then you got the deal of your life.

Enjoy the truck, drive it and take care of it. i love mine and would not trade it for any other car out there... Well maybe an Enzo..but that is a diffrent story. I am one of these guys that does not buy a car to plan on resale value because I just wanted a new toy..I buy what I like and that is hte way it goes.

Congrats again! ANd enjoy it..I sure do!

·
Registered
590 Posts
The price you paid is behind you, the thrills and enjoyment are ahead, don't look back.

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Congrats babe, you did good

What's your vin# (last four)

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
41chevcoe said:
The price you paid is behind you, the thrills and enjoyment are ahead, don't look back.
Ditto.....

Well said there, 41....:thumbs

Enjoy that Redline...:ssr

RickSSR :cool

·
Premium Member
9,325 Posts
Bought my 03 first week of May last year. Paid $42K, 6000 miles - that was a pretty fair deal at the time. No regrets. Got more than 10K worth of enjoyment, and 24000 miles so far.

I think you did fine for a fully loaded low mileage 03. Have a blast!!!!!

Ray

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Congrats!

Boosted said:
... If you paid what you wanted to pay for it and got what you paid for then you got the deal of your life.
Congrats again! ANd enjoy it..I sure do!
You have the most FUN & EXCITING vehicle I have ever owned ... Welcome to our great SSR Owners Club! :thumbs :ssr

T

·
0 Posts
I actually looking for a better deal, but your driving one and I'm not, so who has the better deal now...

David

·
Registered
413 Posts
if your happy it was a good deal

B

·
0 Posts
16 again

Marc NY said:
You have the most FUN & EXCITING vehicle I have ever owned ... Welcome to our great SSR Owners Club! :thumbs :ssr
I have owned one for over a year now and over 21000 mi. and I still feel like I did at 16 when I first got my license to drive, (My 1st box of cracker jacks :glol :glol)Do not care if I have somewhere to go as long as I am cruisin the blvd. some where. No other vehiecle I have owned Has givin me that feelin, And I still have the disease. The doctor said there was no cure. I would just have to live with the condition! :lol ;) :ssr :thumbs :flag :seeya

·
Jim-n-Tanya
1,354 Posts
Welcome to Da Club!

You will be thankful you got it when you did. Something is going to happen that will change history for all of us cruisers.
Sounds like she is a beauty and that is the way she should stay. I think she will be the last of a dyeing breed of sweet cruisers.

Good Luck! :flag

·
Registered
579 Posts
Good Deal

You got a good deal. In recent months prices have been going up on all SSR's. You got a good deal. To get a fully loaded, SSR at that price is not only good but great!

Enjoy the ride. Invite others to ride with you! Have fun!

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

C

·
0 Posts
Said it once - will say it again!

Welcome to the Club....

Enjoy the Ride - there are few things in life that give such a thrill!

Everytime I go for a ride - it's like the first time!

:angel

L

·
0 Posts
All, out here in the OC, California, there is Power Chev. in Irvine that has had a few new '04 for $35K no matter what the MSRP for a while. I got a loaded yellow one last month.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts