Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
'Splain to me why

someone would have to start their post with denying going to Hooters unless he had a guilty conscience?! :jester Going to Mikey's tomorrow a.m. for mirrors. R U doing this also?:seeya

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
C1Trob said:
Same parking lot, with "On the Border", with both of the Fourhounds :cheers
WHY NOT..........they have Great LOOKING.............chicken.:jester :glol :glol

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
C1Trob said:
Same parking lot, with "On the Border", with both of the Fourhounds :cheers

The first time I did go to Hooters in the SSR all the girls had to come out and see it. It drove my buddy nuts, he hates it when I get attention.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Devastator said:
WHY NOT..........they have Great LOOKING.............chicken.:jester :glol :glol

Chicken????......................They serve food?:eek

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Take Devastator

SSRJIM said:
The first time I did go to Hooters in the SSR all the girls had to come out and see it. It drove my buddy nuts, he hates it when I get attention.
Should have taken Devastator.....he loves and lives for the attention :jester :lol :lol

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
blueeyes said:
someone would have to start their post with denying going to Hooters unless he had a guilty conscience?! :jester Going to Mikey's tomorrow a.m. for mirrors. R U doing this also?:seeya

See youall tomorrow morning at Mikey's .Kay

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
blueeyes said:
someone would have to start their post with denying going to Hooters unless he had a guilty conscience?! :jester
:skep :skep :skep I don't know Rob :skep :skep :skep

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Devastator Relocation

hotrodgirl said:
Should have taken Devastator.....he loves and lives for the attention :jester :lol :lol
Yes. I have lived where the Devastator is now, and it seems he would do a whole lot better out here.
Much more eye candy out here for the Devastator to chase. :lol :glol :lol

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Hooters chickens . . . .

Devastator said:
For those people that prefer white meat . . . I understand that Hooter's Chickens have larger breasts (therefore MORE white meat). :jester

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
WearyEagle said:
For those people that prefer white meat . . . I understand that Hooter's Chickens have larger breasts (therefore MORE white meat). :jester
I like to consider myself pretty open minded here, but I prefer the fish type product they offer there.

In fact, researchers from from the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center say when you're in a bad mood or just feeling blue, eat fish, that it has more of an influence on mood, personality and behavior than ever before realized.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
What? You mean you never have had the Buffalo Shrimp from Hooters? After it is deep fried, I eat the whole thing. Yes I mean the tail and all. :yesnod

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Focks said:
I like to consider myself pretty open minded here, but I prefer the fish type product they offer there.

In fact, researchers from from the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center say when you're in a bad mood or just feeling blue, eat fish, that it has more of an influence on mood, personality and behavior than ever before realized.

:glol :glol :eek :glol :glol

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Focks said:
What? You mean you never have had the Buffalo Shrimp from Hooters? Adter it is deep fried, I eat the whole thing. Yes I mean the tail and all. :yesnod
Haven't had those but I did have the Mahi (Dolphin) sandwich last time I was there.

PS Done the tail and all thing. If you like that, the next time you go for sushi, order the sweet shrimp. They deep fry the heads and you eat those as well. Crunchy almost like popcorn.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
hdflstf said:
Haven't had those but I did have the Mahi (Dolphin) sandwich last time I was there.

PS Done the tail and all thing. If you like that, the next time you go for sushi, order the sweet shrimp. They deep fry the heads and you eat those as well. Crunchy almost like popcorn.
I eat the sweet shrimp all the time. The reaction you get when you are popping one of those in your mouth, eyes and all is almost the same one you get when you put the hard top down in the truck. :glol It is worth it!

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
all this talk of fish,.. I think I am going to Hooters now for a bite or two. maybe get some shrimp too :lol

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Focks said:
I eat the sweet shrimp all the time. The reaction you get when you are popping one of those in your mouth, eyes and all is almost the same one you get when you put the hard top down in the truck. :glol It is worth it!
You got it!! Especially if you have a noobie sitting next to you!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts