Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,389 Posts
Like the yellow.

Don't like the flames, the wheels, under the hood, and the lowed front end and oh ya the grill.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
A little on the "Wild Side" and different. A garage Queen as "wiz" posted. Have a miniture "model" that looks very similar, especially the paint scheme !!! Would look good on my O Gauge train table but I don't want to take it out of the little box. 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲

·
Spirited driver!
1,314 Posts
As a owner of a slingshot with multicolored flames, I have to say this is even too much for me. Maybe if they didn't do the purple it would have been better. Not a fan of the "lobster claw" flame licks or the encased engine bay look either.

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
I own Garage Queen...but that SSR is also a Trailer Queen...the last time I made comment on SSR paint job...SSR Troll was pissed...so once again...I don't like the engine bay...I like the wheels with out the Flames...and being part of the Flame Gang...I like the flames...

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
At least I could find it in the Walmart parking lot. That is before the Covid of course when I went to Walmart.

I would like to see an engine compartment somewhat what the do on many restomods. Like hiding everything and having it smooth. If they can do it on a Gen II Corvette, you would think it could be done on an R.

Dave

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,093 Posts
I like the flames... Attention grabber for sure.... But not the wheels. Underhood is fine except color. It's supposed to hide the stuff so you look at the motor, not stand out more than the motor!

·
HobbyBob
641 Posts
We all want to have an individualized vehicle. That being said, I don't see any of the mods work with each other to improve the look. Didn't see the plate, but does it read N YO FACE?

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
I saw that at a car show here in Orlando a few years ago. I seem to remember the owner had built it just for car shows. A lot of work and dollars had obviously gone into building it. Would not be my vision but great attention to detail.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts