Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Well, I'm not exactly sure what he installed, but I sure could use one around the house. The truck seems to work just fine, but I don't seem to know how to sort clothes, what goes in the dryer, what temp to dry on, etc., how or when to put things back in there place :smile2:>:):surprise:

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,247 Posts
Well, I'm not exactly sure what he installed, but I sure could use one around the house. The truck seems to work just fine, but I don't seem to know how to sort clothes, what goes in the dryer, what temp to dry on, etc., how or when to put things back in there place :smile2:>:):surprise:
I’m with you on this. Donna just had knee surgery so I am officially the one responsible for all the household chores plus help her get around. Guess I didn’t know it almost takes a rocket science degree to understand how to get the washer to wash and the dryer to dry. I always thought a brand name product was the same no matter what store you bought it from. Big difference between Kroger and Wally World I guess. ?? Only certain items can be bought from certain stores even though they all sell the same. The post office can throw your mail around and almost shred it, but there is a certain way that it must be opened at that one spot in the house. Milk is not milk. Butter is not butter. Cheese is not cheese. I did not know taking care of a household was so precise. But I’m learning and doing it all without being able to have the joint checkbook or credit card. :smile2::smile2:

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I’m with you on this. Donna just had knee surgery so I am officially the one responsible for all the household chores plus help her get around. Guess I didn’t know it almost takes a rocket science degree to understand how to get the washer to wash and the dryer to dry. I always thought a brand name product was the same no matter what store you bought it from. Big difference between Kroger and Wally World I guess. ?? Only certain items can be bought from certain stores even though they all sell the same. The post office can throw your mail around and almost shred it, but there is a certain way that it must be opened at that one spot in the house. Milk is not milk. Butter is not butter. Cheese is not cheese. I did not know taking care of a household was so precise. But I’m learning and doing it all without being able to have the joint checkbook or credit card. :smile2::smile2:
Hang in there, you may find out the mac and cheese(mix in a packet) is too salty and the coffee creamer is now too sweet. Surgery recovery can be tough for the entire household. I don't know about you, but I'm lucky to have mine (and we live in a large house-most of the time:smile2:)

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
I hope all goes well with Donna's recovery! I know it's not easy to take over the house hold and play nurse Hang in there it gets better as time goes on

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Okay, the OP says"just a different play on words" but I really don't know what the seller means when he says
"wife pleaser installed"
We already have seat warmers and seat memory.
Maybe it's a local saying and I'm not familiar with it.

Window shade/sun screen?

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, the OP says"just a different play on words" but I really don't know what the seller means when he says
"wife pleaser installed"
We already have seat warmers and seat memory.
Maybe it's a local saying and I'm not familiar with it.

Window shade/sun screen?
Yes, it is a wind suppressor. It pleases his wife that her hair doesn't blow around. Just a different play on words

1 - 15 of 15 Posts