Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Am looking at an 04 SSR which has everything...except the carpet lined bed/ tonneau top liner/wood "slats"??? Just all abs plastic? Every one I've looked at has these and this one's got my cornfused. Any Help???

Thanks
Newbie Steve in Cassville MO

·
Registered
2005 SSR
436 Posts
When I bought mine in Feb. the dealer did a 5 state search looking for one (without the back area trim) to dealer trade. There was one in the whole NW and it had a deposit one it.

I think most SSR orders are by dealers (not all, just most) and they order everything, so not many bare bones ones out there.

Skip

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like I said...just kind of funny/weird to see one without carpet and the cool little oak trim pcs. And the tonneau lid looks nekid with out the liner, light and "glovebox". Wondering if I get this unit if these items are available somewhere...

Steve
Cassville MO
Home of Roaring River State Park

·
Registered
2005 SSR
436 Posts
There were a coupe of posts from members that removed the trim kit and installed the ABS liner about a month ago.

Use the "Search" feature in the tool bar to bring it up.

Sounds like you want to use your SSR for work rather than play.

My moter-in-law always said "never start anything that you don't want to do for the rest of your life".

I just play in mine. Someone else has to use their rag for work. :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope, just the opposite, want the carpet and tonneau liner. Dunno, may keep looking for another SSR with the carpet and trim.

Steve
Cassville Mo
Home of Roaring River State Park

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have an ABS bed liner that I just removed from my SSR. I'd really like to get rid of it. But, It would be real hard to ship. I'm in Idaho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts