Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't there a 50's style Diner in Frisco, that WildCat66 was talking about not long ago? It would be fun to do an evening run over there this week. Anyone up for that? Wildcat... Where is that restaurant?

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So how about an impromtu gathering there this Tuesday night? My wife gets off the clock from the county @5:00p. We could probally get there @6:30p. or so. Let's not forget HAPPY HOUR Mon thru Fri 4p. to 7p..

Any one else up for this? Mostly I am just going to check out the fried calamari and portabella mushrooms, and maybe test the shakes? Do they even have those.?

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Cruisers

sorry, don't get off work til 7. sounds like fun though, if we could do it on a weekend.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So just come by when you get off work. No brainer. This is impromtu anyway. As for the weekend, we will be up here, but to attend the Frisco Hockey games on Friday and Saturday. We are season ticket holders, and enjoy watching the boys tear up the ice. Something else I highly recommend for a date night.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Great Date Night

Hockey, now that's a game a woman can sink her teeth into. I love ice hockey, especially the San Angelo Outlaws. They are vicious!!! :reddevil... . Maybe I can take off a little early. we'll see. Would like to meet you guys. :cheers. We will be there between 6:30 and 7 pm. Looking forward to meeting you.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
woohoo said:
Hockey, now that's a game a woman can sink her teeth into. I love ice hockey, especially the San Angelo Outlaws. They are vicious!!! :reddevil... . Maybe I can take off a little early. we'll see. Would like to meet you guys. :cheers. We will be there between 6:30 and 7 pm. Looking forward to meeting you.

Now that's what I'm talking about too! I'm a huge RedWing Fan. Can't wait till the seasons starts!!!! I need something to sink my teeth into!!!!! :thumbs

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hotrodgirl said:
I need something to sink my teeth into!!!!! :thumbs
hotrodgirl said:
I need something to sink my teeth into!!!!! :thumbs

Hmm talk like that makes a guy wish he was a hockey player. :lol :lol :lol :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Dallas Area

Looks like we're moving our management to the Dallas area (Addison) by late this week in case Rita knocks out our ability to manage the shut down and reactivation of our GOM fleet. Don't know if I'm the Wednesday group or the Thursday group or if we're really doing this yet. Anyway - Mrs Houtex and I could be in Dallas on the weekend. We'll probably be tied up with the storm, but if not - there'll be another Smokin' Asphalt in the area. If we get the word tomorrow we'll be jumpin' through hoops to pack and get out.

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
Is the dinner at the dinner still on Sept 20? What time? I am rescheduling a late meeting to Friday and now have the time.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Be There

ssr3 said:
Is the dinner at the dinner still on Sept 20? What time? I am rescheduling a late meeting to Friday and now have the time.
we're going to be there between 6:30 and 7:00. Hope to see you there!! It's at cruiser's at Preston rd. and hwy 121. :seeya

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Will be glad to have you all Houtex. I am sure we can handle one more Smokin Asphalt in town.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Houtex, sad to have to leave for this reason, but glad to get to see ya again. If you came up you can head to the races with us Sat or Sunday. If it doesn't rain. If it rains then we can make other plans..... Keep us posted. Be safe

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Heading North!!!

houtex said:
Looks like we're moving our management to the Dallas area (Addison) by late this week in case Rita knocks out our ability to manage the shut down and reactivation of our GOM fleet. Don't know if I'm the Wednesday group or the Thursday group or if we're really doing this yet. Anyway - Mrs Houtex and I could be in Dallas on the weekend. We'll probably be tied up with the storm, but if not - there'll be another Smokin' Asphalt in the area. If we get the word tomorrow we'll be jumpin' through hoops to pack and get out.
Hope to meet you while you're here. Be safe. :thumbs

1 - 20 of 34 Posts