Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Dinerman is hosting an SSR social event

July 28th at 5:00 pm.

It's totally free after your SSR discount. Just bring your favorite beverage if you drink more than iced tea or soda.

The menu is simple... Burgers - Chicken Fried Steak - Salad and fries.

The A/C will be on and we will have a good time talking about .... well each other and our SSR's.

Here's the location: MAP

If you are new or have not attended an SSR event in a long time then get to this event, because we love to see Texas SSR Fanatics.

Would love to fill the place up... let me know if your coming.

Local Diner - 477 W. Bethel Rd., Coppell - My cell - 972-814-8805 - I'll guide you in.

·
Premium Member
2,463 Posts
The Dinerman is hosting an SSR social event

July 28th at 5:00 pm.

It's totally free after your SSR discount. Just bring your favorite beverage if you drink more than iced tea or soda.

The menu is simple... Burgers - Chicken Fried Steak - Salad and fries.

The A/C will be on and we will have a good time talking about .... well each other and our SSR's.

Here's the location: MAP

If you are new or have not attended an SSR event in a long time then get to this event, because we love to see Texas SSR Fanatics.

Would love to fill the place up... let me know if your coming.

Local Diner - 477 W. Bethel Rd., Coppell - My cell - 972-814-8805 - I'll guide you in.

Wow,

Wish we could make it. We're too far away in No. Carolina. Years ago, when my company was making some (mission moves) which took 100's of people from one state to another to support a product, I ended up in Raleigh, N.C.

Really would have liked to have made the move to Texas. No State taxes and great bass fishing and my first cousin (since deceased), who was a pro bass fisherman and former Dallas Cowboy back in the 60's..........we could have had great fun on the lakes. He lived in Grandbury.

Now, I just recall all the good times we had as kids............hope your get together is lots of fun for all.
:smile2:

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Dinerman: The Mrs. and I are looking at our schedule to see if we can make the drive down from AR. Would love to do this. More than likely an over night stay for us. Drive is 4:45...doable. V/r,

·
Super Moderator
14,055 Posts
What a nice gesture - wish I could be a Diner @ Dinner at the Diner!
Sounds like a great time ahead!

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,280 Posts
You already know I am going to be there, but thought I would answer just so people would not think that no one here appreciates your effort and is going to attend.

See you Saturday!

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,567 Posts
What a very nice offer!!! - :smile2:

Hmmm. Hey Frank, have you ever considered opening a 2nd diner location?? Say, perhaps in the HOUSTON area?!?!?! - :surprise:

You're a generous hard working FANATIC Frank. -- :smile2:

==============
David :black:
images-2.png

·
Registered
201 Posts
Wow, very short distant from us. Will check once I’m back in town this week but I’m pretty sure we will be able to make it. As a new owner look forward to this event and your wisdom. Appreciate your efforts!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi Frank -

Judy and I will be there.

Thanks for hosting such great events. It has been a while since we have been able to have our schedules match up. Looking forward to seeing the SSR Group again.

Thanks

Greg

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
SSR's and Free Food

What a great combination ... for a great gathering of friends.

20 SSR's owners are having Dinner at the Diner, so far.

The diner seats 84... so we have room for more.

Come to beat the heat.. and stay to greet and meet.

·
BLU SSR
3,544 Posts
Frank , What a great offer , even though it's a bit of a drive we would consider it but the 28th is my father's 91st birthday so I think I better attend Dad's party! :blur: :ssr

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Wish I was still going to be in town
I'm headed back home in the am. Will be back on Sunday
This newbie Kansan would partake of some sustenance. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Two New Fanatics

Luke & Arleen here,
We just picked up our first SSR last Monday from Michigan. It needed some mechanical, so got that done last week and drove it home to Texas on Sunday. Mark us down as being there. Looking forward to meeting the rest of you Fanatics.
:party

Attachments

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,647 Posts
Roofwalker: Luke & Arleen, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also if you haven't yet, go to "FOURMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", "New Member section" and introduce Yourself!

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,647 Posts
Frank, Put Kathy and I as Pretty dang Sure!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Forum School by Nick

Roofwalker: Luke & Arleen, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also if you haven't yet, go to "FOURMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", "New Member section" and introduce Yourself!

Nick & Kathy
Nick you must come now.... I am setting you up with an SSR Forum class to teach the newbies. I have 5 students for you.:laugh:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts