Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discount tire has a one hundred dollar off deal from four hundred I bought tires for my denali truck. They had them listed as a pair for 406.00 for two. So I checked out two different times and it saved me 200.00. Now to go back and find tires for the SSR. I can't be the only one here that needs tires. Good luck. Not on thier website like this.

·
Premium Member
6,116 Posts
Discount tire has a one hundred dollar off deal from four hundred I bought tires for my denali truck. They had them listed as a pair for 406.00 for two. So I checked out two different times and it saved me 200.00. Now to go back and find tires for the SSR. I can't be the only one here that needs tires. Good luck. Not on thier website like this.
Thanks, Chisco80 for the heads up. Ordered at Discount tire retail store. Showed them the Ebay coupon and they applied it on retail sale. Should be here Wed. Robert

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,187 Posts
Make sure you check the date code when you get them. Lots of tires are old even though they have never been mounted before and that is why they are cheap. Just a tip.

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
New Contis on today

Make sure you check the date code when you get them. Lots of tires are old even though they have never been mounted before and that is why they are cheap. Just a tip.
:smile2:
Auggie, as you constantly remind us I checked out the dates codes on my new set of Continentals today. Rears were made in '17 and fronts were last month of '16. Still considered "fresh". Went with the DWS06 models. 315/35R20 rears and 255/40R19 fronts.

They had to use boards at rear of Hunter machine to get my R down off without bottoming out as the new tires have lowered my ride even more. I just added some epoxy to some of the plastic dealies inside the hub caps as they looked like they were about to crack off.

Glad to riding on some new threads for a while.:grin2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts