Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend just told me about this site. I'm hoping someone has (or knows where there is one) the entire rear bumper component for a 2004 SSR. I got rear-ended on March 9 and the body shop has not been able to locate one. I am in Virginia and would be willing to pick it up within a reasonable distance. Thanks in advance for your help! :silver:

·
Premium Member
2,894 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio to THE best source for help with your SSR

Two other options
Try Cleveland power and performance - they part out a lot of SSRs
https://www.clevelandpap.com/salvage_taxonomy/chevrolet-ssr/

You could also go for a different design and get one from Eric at MPD1
MPD motorsports performance design – Chevy SSR

it doesn't show on his website but you can see pictures at this link
scroll down to posts 163 and 164 - he can leave exhaust cutouts out, round or squared.
http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f99/show-off-your-mpd1-parts-152073/index6.html

Again welcome and best of luck, I hope you get your SSR back on the road soon and think about joining the site and possibly attending a few rallys.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,403 Posts
Christine Root, since you found us you will want to stay!!
Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you have found the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,621 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!! :00000732: Be patient someone will help you find a bumper cover.

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,300 Posts
just want to poke my head in the door and say howdy:seeya Hang in there, we'll get ya fixed up. Sorry to hear about your incedent

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Welcome!

i have 2. One is repaired, had a small puncture where it got pushed into the frame rail.

The other, not certain yet that this SSR is getting parted out but highly likely. perfect cover

Not cheap, just like my insurance premiums LOL Call or text Eric at 219-548-267

1 - 12 of 12 Posts