Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Letting freinds drive mine?

No way. :nono Am I a bad person? NO. I won't let my own brothers or sister drive it. Although I have offered my mother the key, but she has declined. I am afraid to let my wife drive it, but I know that will happen at sometime. I enjoy the aspect of being the only driver of this vehicle, and my pat defense when some freind asks---- If they can buy me a new one if they break it, they can have the key. So far, no one has taken me up on that.
:thumbs

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
no not really...and I feel funny about driving someone else's too. (I did drive Cruzin' Ed's once just to get a 0-60 time on his.....but that was only for a few minutes)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
no way

NOPE, only my husband and he has to beg and give me two pints of blood as collateral :lol :jester

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Yes

Yes-I let friends drive my SSR- I don't think you can realy appreciate it until you do drive it!! It's insured!

Many of my friends won't take it for a ride due to the cost. I love to share!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,595 Posts
Watchin outside of your driver's seat!

hotrodgirl said:
Yes-I let friends drive my SSR- I don't think you can realy appreciate it until you do drive it!! It's insured!
:agree I enjoy seing their expressions when they get to feel and experience how she handles. It is also an awesome feeling to see your SSR come down the street looking so pretty... especially when I watch my daughters drive it.
However, I am a real mean daddy cause I don't let them cruise around town in. :reddevil

·
Registered
122 Posts
Same here...it is like my Zo6 and the SRT-10 no one but me drives it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
yes just once though i let my girlfriend drive but that will be the last time cause she backed up into a parked car. so after that no one drives this truck but me. 2005 black ssr

W

·
0 Posts
Only a select few...

I'm over-cautious...my husband can drive it....and I'll let my son drive it (he's 31 and is an excellent performance driver)...any we've let my cousin drive it (he's another great driver who appreciates power and can handle it)...but that's about IT. If I don't think they can handle it, they don't touch her.

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
My wife and WowFactor are the only ones and John, yu can drive it any time you want. Thanks for the gift!:) :thumbs

1 - 20 of 47 Posts