Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone remember what the heck was going on on January 28th, 2005 (9:43 am) when a record 444 Fanatic Forum users were on line? (the standing record)

Did Wildcat unveil a new provocative avatar?

Was there a controversial thread started that everyone had to get in on? (I am purposely not mentioning any names:lol )

Did Hot Rod Girl pass on a really funny link?

Did Rebel post any more family pictures? (especially his Mom!:glol).

Did Jim G. have a McGyver like performance tip where you could gain 50 hp with a paperclip and a pen barrel wedged just right between two adjacent spark plugs?

Was Marc performing circus stunt-acrobatic photographic feats?

Just curious!:lol

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I didn't come online until May, so I'm curious also. Anybody remember?

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
I remember one thing about it...

As much as I'm on this site, actually I never sign off, I was on a cruise on that date and was not one of the 444 who participated.:cry

P/P

Peace:flag

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
kwhopper89 said:
There was a thread started then regarding that - someone mentioned that SSRfanatic may have been mentioned somewhere and/or linked to???

Old Thread: http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2390&highlight=guests

I think it was a comp snafu...

Thats what I remember. (memory is the second thing to go, can't remember the first). I think Troy posted something about a problem with the server not logging people off. So most of those were ghost guests.

·
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Keith!

kwhopper89 said:
There was a thread started then regarding that - someone mentioned that SSRfanatic may have been mentioned somewhere and/or linked to???

Old Thread: http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2390&highlight=guests

I think it was a comp snafu...
I knew there had to be logical explanation.:lol

One thing about how the old posts are archived--Kind of too bad that the original avatars and signatures aren't saved with the posts from that point in time. Kind of wierd to review that "old" thread, yet see Marc's and Wildat's current avatars and signatures! Oh Well!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts