• It's just as I expected

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm excited as the next guy since I'll be getting mine by the end of November. But now that I have seen one close up and seen these pictures, I have second thoughts about how the thing looks. I can't decide if I like it or not. My wife thinks it is the ugliest car she has ever seen, no joke. I still like the whole idea but it's a big car (truck).......:confused

·
Registered
218 Posts
Your wife must NOT like to go back in time

With that front end, it is a vehicle that can take you back in time with the technology of today.

Hope you all don’t have any restored gas pumps with lighted globes sitting around in your garage.
:D

D

·
0 Posts
The Avalanche is ugly but incorporates some great ideas and not at an outrageous price.

The SSR is a very unique vehicle. It can haul a little bit, it can tow, it is a hardtop one minute and can be a convertible the next minute. It reminds all of us old farts about the Chevy pickups we saw in the late 40's and early 50's but is high tech.

When I get mine I'll use it for a daily driver except when there's salt on the roads.

My secretary is not much on cars but when I showed her some pictures of the SSR she fell in love with it but then again she has an Avalanche.

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
68 people viewed this and 5 people voted. You guys are lame on this board, or is it that you are too old. Come on, vote.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I only had one couple say mine was ugly. That's why Baskin & Robbins has made a fortune with 31 flavors. Imagine what your wait would be if 'everyone' wanted one!

If you want to align with the masses or are worried about their opinions, go buy a Taurus!

For those planning on big appreciation, I submit that they won't be worth a dollar more than you pay for them now, during your lifetime so go out and drive 'em. They're only machines. In a couple of months there will be a new and different 'hot deal'. That's what makes the world go 'round......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts