Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
March 24 is the day! We encourage all to come drive with us! Frank has rooms reserved for the night of the 23rd. at the Hampton. We do this every year with participation running from a few to almost 30! We usually have a small cruise and take some pictures, eat, and visit! I have arranged a 35 mile cruise to an 80 car museum if there is interest. Now this is in the opposite direction for most of you. Let me know. Sign up if you would! See ya, Don and Kathy

1 Zainossr
2 MLCrisisSSR
3 HotSSR
4 Dinerman
5 Pockneck
6 Yellow Toy
7 RedllineRyder
8 XCepsion
9 True Blue
10 Skywlker
11 Sullivans
12 Pierce
13 Speedo
14 Bfast
15 CLHood

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi Don -

We have it on the calendar. Judy and I are planning on attending this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully the Dogwoods.

Greg

:yellow:

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
March 24 is the day! We encourage all to come drive with us! Frank has rooms reserved for the night of the 23rd. at the Holiday Express. We do this every year with participation running from a few to almost 30! We usually have a small cruise and take some pictures, eat, and visit! Come one; come all. Sign up if you would! See ya, Don and Kathy

Let's all have some spring fun. Hotel is at Hampton. Five rooms $129.89 per night. including taxes and knowing Dinerman is in the house.

Here's last years picture...........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Hi, Jeff from Austin.
I would like to attend. Do you need a deposit for the room?
Bring it on Jeff. No deposit... I just booked 5 rooms and you get to pay for yours when you get there. I will confirm count soon.

Will be great to see you. I don't think I have your info for the Texas R's group.. can yo email me? [email protected]

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
March 24 is the day! We encourage all to come drive with us! Frank has rooms reserved for the night of the 23rd. at the Hampton. We do this every year with participation running from a few to almost 30! We usually have a small cruise and take some pictures, eat, and visit! Come one; come all. Sign up if you would! See ya, Don and Kathy

1 Zainossr
2 MLCrisisSSR
3 HotSSR
4 Dinerman
So, when and where do we line up for parade? Have not decided yet but might drive up in morning.

:blue:

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Plan is too spend Friday nite, Parade on Saturday, spend Saturday night or would everyone leave Saturday and go home?

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
March 24 is the day! We encourage all to come drive with us! Frank has rooms reserved for the night of the 23rd. at the Hampton. We do this every year with participation running from a few to almost 30! We usually have a small cruise and take some pictures, eat, and visit! I have arranged a 35 mile cruise to an 80 car museum if there is interest. Now this is in the opposite direction for most of you. Let me know. Sign up if you would! See ya, Don and Kathy

1 Zainossr
2 MLCrisisSSR
3 HotSSR
4 Dinerman
5 Pockneck
6 Yellow Toy
7 RedllineRyder
8 XCepsion
9 True Blue
10 Skywlker
11 Sullivans (pending)
12 Pierce (pending)

Looking good .... add: Speedoo and CL Hood and B-fast

Still time for more...

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,612 Posts
WOW!! Looks like a good show of Flowers----Oh--And Good looking SSR's!!!

Nick

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,284 Posts
Look at all them Yellers, even prettier than the Dogwood blossums......

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,551 Posts
Hey, no offense Gary, :)grin2:) but I'm thinking "all them yallers" --:)yellow:) is exactly what has gotten me sneezing every 2.5 seconds!!! - >:)

2018-03-25-13-41-49-1182003975.jpeg

===========
David :black:
images-4.jpeg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts