Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
All information is on post #1 .

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
All colors are in stock ready to ship !!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Greeting and sanitations, I need a set of red domed letters, please, also do you have and contacts for a steel nameplate for the front of the hood. Tired of the nose pickers plucking it off and blaming it on me, not to mention it looks like I lost my two front teeth. Auto Zone gave me a tube of glue, wish it was that easy, Jumpout572 (Jim)

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I have the need for the letters and the bow tie wheel emblems in a lime green. I purchased a stripe kit from autotrimdesign and their color is called lime tree green. Is this possible please let me know. Thanks
Dennis Craig.

I haven't heard from you yet . Am I doing the process wrong. Help me out here . Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still selling?

I am looking for a silver or chrome color for the "CHEVROLET" hood inserts.

I have painted everything on the front of my SSR yellow to match the rest of the truck and it needs to broken up, I think that this will do the trick perfectly.

Could you upload a picture of all the stuff you do?

Thank you,

SFCSlugBoy
:yellow:

·
LKMURKY
428 Posts
What i have for sale is the "DOMED" inserts for the " CHEVROLET" for the front of the hood. They come as a kit the includes the "CHEVROLET" and the end "TIPS". I have them in all the colors the SSRs come in ::purple::blue::black::yellow::ssr:blur: and almost any other color you would like !! Such as Orange , Pink , Chrome , Reflective Yellow , Shiny Gold , Reflective Red and so on.
The cost is only $30.00 which includes shipping in the US
Would you mind uploading pictures (or posting links) of the Gold and Yellow inserts in the front chrome emblem. Can't decide between the two for my yellow R
Cary
:yellow:04

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Would you mind uploading pictures (or posting links) of the Gold and Yellow inserts in the front chrome emblem. Can't decide between the two for my yellow R
Cary
:yellow:04

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of them installed on different colors. Maybe someone on the forum may have a picture they can post for you.

101 - 120 of 225 Posts