Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
If you like it, then yes it was a good deal, you may have to do a few up grades to make it road worthy, tires, fluids, a few items from Simple-Engineering.
Welcome to the best place for all things SSR.

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
Don, Yep !!! and---Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

And, if you decide on a "Lifetime or Premium" Membership, you will get more benefits and no ads!? and show appreciation for tips and help. Click "Get Premium" under the Red Banner, read and compare the Advantages!!

Nick & Kathy

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
37,007 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732: Good Deal !!!!!

·
Trygodfirst
470 Posts
Awesome just bought our 2003 with 15k miles and thought I had low mileage. I paid 21k and worth EVERY penny. Study this site
They have taught me TONS in 2 weeks about what to do to sure up my ssr.
1st advice get a replacement high flow direct drop in radiator fan from simple engineering
Not a matter of if but when the original “ Volkswagen “ fan will fail
Engine cooling critical on Our aluminum block and head engines. Also heat shield for between catalytic Converter and the ads module.
Also weak shifter linkage replacement kit
All available at simple engineering.
Double check condition of you orange dex coolant for radiator. NO GREEN coolant for our aluminum blocks. So many more little items that can be done but these are a start

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Hey Don. Welcome from the ‘Sooner’ state of Oklahoma. I think you will find the Fanatic ‘fraternity one that will make your SSR ownership much more enjoyable. We are having an international rally this October in Branson, MO and I would encourage you to try and make it. You will have an opportunity to meet some really nice folks, and have a great time. Check out the info here on the forum.
:00000732:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
29 Participants
mtr317
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing