Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it happened today! Drivers side inside door handle broke! Five minutes earlier R wouldn’t start, just ordered new ignition switch hopefully that will fix the starting problem. But the door handle is another problem. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
35,722 Posts
Dicktator made up door handle repair kit, you can get a kit from him or I think Mike in AZ (Simple Engineering) has them. Then go to Dicktator library and print off door handle repair. It will show you how, with pictures and walk you thru the fix. Think kit is around $35. & about an hour worth of work.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Well it happened today! Drivers side inside door handle broke! Five minutes earlier R wouldn’t start, just ordered new ignition switch hopefully that will fix the starting problem. But the door handle is another problem. Any ideas?
Hate to see a Texas R in trouble. I wish you were closer, so your SSR friends could help. El Paso is just not down a road a bit... it's fur bit.

We just did a door handle repair at the Georgetown Tech-day.

Email me: if you have any question [email protected] or call 972-814-8805

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
I thought 635 miles (each way) was just down the road a piece for Texans. :glol

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,397 Posts
I thought 635 miles (each way) was just down the road a piece for Texans. :glol
No, Texans don't drive that far unless they are "gettin' outa town" (or State). For those of us travelin' through though, it's just a short ride. :eek

1 - 7 of 7 Posts