Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 6 speed, slingshot yellow.
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my driver side window does not lower when you (try to) open the door. the door lock on that side quit working about a month sooner and was about to purchase an actuator for it when the window started acting up. also,on an unrelated topic my shifter buzzes and is very sloppy,especially in the lower gears. any thoughts?

·
Registered
2005 6 speed, slingshot yellow.
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the problem returns!

indexing the window lasted the weekend but had to be reindexed the next weekend. Now it will not accept reprogramming at all. I bring it to the dealer(my first time) on Dec 14 for: 1. driver side window will not drop when the door handle is pulled. 2. driver side doorlock does not work electricly. 3. there is a buzz coming from the shifter and it feels sloppy. I'll post the results after the repairs are complete. Any comments or theorys would be most welcome.:liebe011: 9 BALL:yellow:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
I would check the grounds first since that shifter is buzzing. Sounds like a loose or dirty connection.

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,193 Posts
You could try pulling fuse #27, leave out for about 10/15min, clean and reinstall.

This resets computer defaults back to factory. Doesn't change radio, seats or other settings.

And the "infamous" ignition switch. May need to be changed.

EVERYTHING goes thru the ignition switch.

Dicktator

1 - 6 of 6 Posts