Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
,First of all, thanks to Bill Scott for faxing me the "official" directions on how to remove door panels.

I have converted it to a six (6) page Microsoft Word document and will be glad to send it to anyone via my digital FAX or e-mail. (The digital fax will work with any fax machine)

Please PM me if you would like me to send you a copy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text file version of this original file can now be found in post #91 of this thread. Also, here's the link to a very handy pdf provided by Mike in AZ http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/99340-post44.html. It can also be found in The Library.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,814 Posts
This site is great!

Buffy great stuff ... This is exactly where this site can shine. If there was a SSR LIBRARY for fact items such as this, where people can look up solid info on there own. This may even cut down on the repeatedly asked questions. If the library where filled with good useful info like this it would warrant a $ payment for the use of it. :grouphug

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
REBEL said:
Buffy great stuff ... This is exactly where this site can shine. If there was a SSR LIBRARY for fact items such as this, where people can look up solid info on there own. This may even cut down on the repeatedly asked questions. If the library where filled with good useful info like this it would warrant a $ payment for the use of it. :grouphug

Hey REBEL, nice picture of your new "baby", but I miss the Billy Idol hair one!

C

·
0 Posts
Buffy said:
First of all, thanks to Bill Scott for faxing me the "official" directions on how to remove door panels.

I have converted it to a six (6) page Microsoft Word document and will be glad to send it to anyone via my digital FAX or e-mail. (The digital fax will work with any fax machine)

Please PM me if you would like me to send you a copy.
Pls E-mail a copy to [email protected]
Tks
Capital123
Mobile, Alabama

·
Premium Member
9,218 Posts
Hey, Buffy

Saw an 05 Aqua Blur 6 speed last night - nice looking rig. Like the fit of the new door panels, and might want to change mine as well. Can you email me a copy at [email protected]

Thanks, Buffy

Have a Great New Year

Ray

1 - 20 of 93 Posts