Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forum, but seems like a bunch of broken links for help or tips on removing the door panels. I just purchased a used 2004 SSR, and one door speaker is not playing. I know it it under warranty, but I hate taking my cars in for some mechanic to mess up things to fix others, if you know what I mean. So, if anyone has any do's or don'ts on removing the panel, please post. Thanks. :yesnod
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
door panel removal

I Pulled The Door Panels Off Of Mine To Add Felt To The Seals. I Got The Print Out From Chev. It's Simple,if You Have Access To A Fax Machine Let Me Know And I'll Send You The Directions, Or Send Me Your Phone # And I'll Give You A Call.

Bill Scott
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bill Scott said:
I Pulled The Door Panels Off Of Mine To Add Felt To The Seals. I Got The Print Out From Chev. It's Simple,if You Have Access To A Fax Machine Let Me Know And I'll Send You The Directions, Or Send Me Your Phone # And I'll Give You A Call.

Bill Scott
Bill, sent my fax number to you in a PM. Thanks for the instructions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
impnut said:
I searched the forum, but seems like a bunch of broken links for help or tips on removing the door panels. I just purchased a used 2004 SSR, and one door speaker is not playing. I know it it under warranty, but I hate taking my cars in for some mechanic to mess up things to fix others, if you know what I mean. So, if anyone has any do's or don'ts on removing the panel, please post. Thanks. :yesnod
My right side door panel was ruined by the dealer mechanic and it took 15 weeks to get another one. Don't even use a screwdriver to pry off the aluminum trim. It will ruin them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
door panels

The directions that I have are clear about that, it also has pictures of what and where to pry. You're right if you don't know how to get them apart you'll screw something up

If anybody else wants this info send me a PM and I'll get it out to you.
 

·
SSR Pit Crew
Joined
·
1,742 Posts
Bill Scott said:
The directions that I have are clear about that, it also has pictures of what and where to pry. You're right if you don't know how to get them apart you'll screw something up

If anybody else wants this info send me a PM and I'll get it out to you.

Bill,

Already sent you a PM. Thanks!
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top