Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a right side interior door panel (preferably red) with good handle assembly Thanks Don Wheeling WV

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
What year? They are different between the 03/04 and the 05/06s. The late ones had more room for you to get to the seat switches. You can put the later on an early truck and have the extra room. I did this on my 04. The top trim can be changed out easily also.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Check Cleveland Power and Performance they probably have the most used SSR parts around, they sell alot of things on E bay . I have bought things from them with no problems parts as advertised and pack well for shipping.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What year? They are different between the 03/04 and the 05/06s. The late ones had more room for you to get to the seat switches. You can put the later on an early truck and have the extra room. I did this on my 04. The top trim can be changed out easily also.
Thanks it an 04

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check Cleveland Power and Performance they probably have the most used SSR parts around, they sell alot of things on E bay . I have bought things from them with no problems parts as advertised and pack well for shipping.
I’ve called them waiting on a call back they’re running a minimal crew, I to have bought from them they do a nice job. Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have like new door panels for 03 & 04 would like to sell as a set.
I really only need the right side the plastic where the door handle attaches is broken with pieces missing, if you’d be willing to sell I’d be interested. Thanks Don

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts

·
Tech Support/Research
1,600 Posts
I really only need the right side the plastic where the door handle attaches is broken with pieces missing, if you’d be willing to sell I’d be interested. Thanks Don
Can you post photos of your broken part? It might be possible to repair if not completely shattered, instead of replacing an otherwise good door panel. Or, if just the hinge portion is broken and you can't open the door from inside (a common problem on SSRs) it might be a candidate for the straightforward fix using the repair kit available from Dicktator or Mike in AZ.

See if the info in this link will help:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you post photos of your broken part? It might be possible to repair if not completely shattered, instead of replacing an otherwise good door panel. Or, if just the hinge portion is broken and you can't open the door from inside (a common problem on SSRs) it might be a candidate for the straightforward fix using the repair kit available from Dicktator or Mike in AZ.

See if the info in this link will help:
I bought the kit thinking that’s what was wrong, but after I took it apart found out that the plastic piece was broken with pieces gone had glue all over it that part that is broken looks to be riveted to the panel which are also broke

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,226 Posts
I HAVE A FEW OF THE BLACK PIECES THAT HOLD THE INSIDE DOOR HANDLES LET ME KNOW WHICH SIDE AND I'LL SEE IF I HAVE IT

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,226 Posts
I HAVE BRAND NEW ONE LEFT AND ONE RIGHT THE BLACK PIECE THAT HOLDS INSIDE DOOR HANDLE TO THE DOOR AVAILABLE IF ANYONE NEEDS THEM ....WILD BILL'S SSR PARTS HAS THEM FOR $299 EACH

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,226 Posts
I HAVE BRAND NEW ONE LEFT AND ONE RIGHT THE BLACK PIECE THAT HOLDS INSIDE DOOR HANDLE TO THE DOOR AVAILABLE IF ANYONE NEEDS THEM ....WILD BILL'S SSR PARTS HAS THEM FOR $299 EACH
LEFT SIDE HAS BEEN SOLD

1 - 16 of 16 Posts