Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if door seals are still available for 04 SSR's. I took mine to the car wash for a quick cleaning and my seals leaked on both sides. Thanks for any help you can offer.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,127 Posts
I was wondering if door seals are still available for 04 SSR's. I took mine to the car wash for a quick cleaning and my seals leaked on both sides. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Your door seals are not the issue here. They are VERY robust. The leak is most likely coming from the window seals somewhere. Where was the carpet wet? Passenger footwell area, or at the back corner of the seat? Driver's side or passenger side?

Mike

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike,
I see the water coming in at the top of the windows so I thought that would be considered the door rubber. So I guess that is a window seal. Where would be the best place to get them>
Jack

·
Premium Member
852 Posts

·
Slingshot Rules!
73,923 Posts
Mike,
I see the water coming in at the top of the windows so I thought that would be considered the door rubber. So I guess that is a window seal. Where would be the best place to get them>
Jack
Just curious, Jack . . .

Are your windows "indexing" properly?

If not . . . easy fix.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,127 Posts
Mike,
Jack
The guys have good advice.... Reset the calibration on the Windows by resetting the "index" function. And check the adjustments on window "tip in".

If you need to replace the seals, hold onto your wallet tightly..... They are getting hard to find and more expensive every year. You can contact Mike Byers for availability and pricing.

Regards,

Mike

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,822 Posts
You are in Florida, we have Tech days all the time. Just come by or ask and we will contact you with one of Florida Chapter almost 200 strong.

Seals, we have seals, fix seals we know how to do that. Roof latching tight, we know how to do that.

How to Library:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5!853&cid=3EF39D9F5ADCE5E5

See you soon!

Dicktator
cell 727-460-6038

Attachments

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
@Dikktator do you know of any Tech days coming up in the central Florida area. I know since the Chuckster doesn't have Maako we haven't had any in the area in awhile. There is a couple of things I would like to get done. You can pm me or email me. Thank you.

David

1 - 9 of 9 Posts