Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if im not doing something right or process is backed up? trying to upload pics of my ssr on modified gallery and its says they have uploaded successfully but they dont ever show up ive been able to get the grille pic in but all others are out in cyberspace i guess . anybody got some answers or advice, this rookie must be doing somethin wrong. :boxing

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
All picture uploaded to the gallery need to be approved by a moderator before they are posted. Sometimes this may take a day or two. You should get a thumbnail icon saying something to the effect "waiting for approval"

One other problem that some people are having is picture size. Make sure the ones you are trying to load are within the limits.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Bad Bean,

I am one of the picture approvers and there are NO pictures to be approved right now.

Can I ask a couple of questions:
How big of a file is it?
How big of a picture is it? (ie 640x480)
Did you receive any error indication?

I will be glad to help you out one-on-one, but find out those answers please.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
OH so your the one!!!! Welcome to the site and don't listen to anything we said about you paint scheme. ;) Houtex posted pics. Where abouts in Texas are you?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
texas city down near galveston thx i did see some of the rough critics when houtex posted those pics but it didnt bother me we all have diff likes and dislikes so no big deal i did finish best in class though that was pretty cool since it was 1 st time out the gate and didnt know what to expect trying to get some more pics up though so might get some more opinions good or bad

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thx buff most of my pics are 3072 x 2048 and around 2.65 to 2.95 Mb i took the pics with digital rebel eos i think it is a 6 mega pixel camera when i upload it says that the uploads have been sucessful but then there is no thumbnail saying that they are waiting for approval only one time has it went through like that and that is the pic of the front of truck that is currently posted under the modified section of gallery the info shows no limit on file size or unlimited but i may be misunderstanding that any help will be appreciated u can see when i shrunk the file for my pics that the thread shows that it distorted it pretty bad should i use a cheaper camera or somethin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey wildcat i think i joined tx ssr club but havent heard anything from them is it an active club or pretty much few events maybe u know someone that can check my status

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I checked my site, you are from Texas City, not Harker Heights? Right?

No new Tx. Members. A few Fanatics checked it out and signed the guestbook :thumbs Thanks guys!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep t.c. pretty sure i joined that club before joined this site and i think remember them saying they would have to approve me and thought got word they did but its been awhile back and im not gettin any younger so i may be confusing it with somethin else is there another club in TX

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Hey BB,

With that size (3072 x 2048), I'm fairly sure that the site won't accept it. With any graphics program (Paintshop Pro, Adobe, etc.) try to resize it to 800x600 BEFORE you upload and you will probably be happy with the results. If not, send me a pic at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do with it.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Bad Bean said:
oh i know what it is yall dont like green flamed yeller trucks huh LOL

My site is the one listed in my signature area, You might be talking about the International SSR Club. Ummm But you can sign in on my site too!!! and about those flames, welllllllllll you know it just ain't natural, Green Flames! :lol :lol :lol;)

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Bad Bean said:
hey wildcat i think i joined tx ssr club but havent heard anything from them is it an active club or pretty much few events maybe u know someone that can check my status
Bean - check the Southwest forum on this site. We've got a small group (been expanding some lately) around Houston. Had a great ride to Galveston and the Haak winery about a month ago and have another next month to Bolivar via the ferry and ending at the Winnie Trade Days. Come join in.

Loved the workmanship on the paint job. I had an SSR Fanatic hat on while I was looking at it and a guy walked up and asked if it was mine. Told him that there were only two at the show. Yours on the floor and mine in the parking lot.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Did you notice the join date? The pictures Date? I wonder how long he actually had his SSR before the accident? Ouch!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bad Bean said:
oh i know what it is yall dont like green flamed yeller trucks huh LOL
I am partial to "yeller" trucks with flames.....no matter what color they are.... Welcome....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts