Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard from Mike recently? He has been a tremendous help to this rookie R owner and has responded to my pleas for help within a day. I sent him PMs 3 days ago with no replies. Is he "off the grid"?

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Has anyone heard from Mike recently? He has been a tremendous help to this rookie R owner and has responded to my pleas for help within a day. I sent him PMs 3 days ago with no replies. Is he "off the grid"?
He has posted on the forum a few times the last week. I also sent him a conversation a couple of days ago which hasn’t had a response which is unusual for Mike. They have been doing updates to the forum this week and I’m wondering if something has gotten messed up in regards to conversations.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
5,959 Posts
This is very odd but it HAS happened just a few weeks ago to another user trying to get messages to me. I visit often but have not gotten a conversation from you. Please check your conversation log and make sure you actually sent the message and post a day and time. Then we can ask that an admin start looking as to why it did not get to me.

Anyway, try again or just post it here or call/test, I am still here ......

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
This is very odd but it HAS happened just a few weeks ago to another user trying to get messages to me. I visit often but have not gotten a conversation from you. Please check your conversation log and make sure you actually sent the message and post a day and time. Then we can ask that an admin start looking as to why it did not get to me.

Anyway, try again or just post it here or call/test, I am still here ......
Mike, FYI, just sent you another conversation as a TEST to see if you get it.

7D717A90-415A-4F3A-BA4D-BE18D53B723C.jpeg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts