Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
RON....THANKS FOR THE PICS!!!!!!

:cheers :D :D :D :D

THANKS BUNCHES FOR THE EAGERLY ANTICIPATED

PICS!!!! MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER TO WAIT...

I THINK I SAW MY REDLINE RED SSR IN THAT

SAME BUNCH AS YOURS. LOL

THANKS AGAIN...LADYINRED:angel

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ron,
Thanks for the pics this gives up all hope that we will all get ours soon. My build date is nov 17th hope to get it before the snow flies. Thanks again.
Mike

D

·
0 Posts
Great pictures! But does anybody know why they are all sitting there? Are these all problem vehicles? anybody? Morty?

Dave

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
They are Moving!

DavePD said:
Great pictures! But does anybody know why they are all sitting there? Are these all problem vehicles? anybody? Morty?

Dave
Dave no problem with these, they were shipping them out when I was there. In fact two haulers with one SSR each and some SRX Cadillac's when out when I was there. I just didn't have the camera on me when they left! FYI!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks again for the great pics, Ron!

Red appears to be the more desired color.

What would you say is the percentage of Black, Red, and Yellow ? I would guess 60 % red, 30% yellow, and 10 % black.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks Ron,

Definitely have to lower mine after seeing the back of the black SSR then comes the Bling-Bling:D

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Relief!

:cheers Ron: Have been out of town for a week at a family funeral and I have to tell you, after seeing those pics, it sure picked up my spirits! Thank you so much for posting them. I still have a Dec. delivery so who knows where it will go. Nov. build date and Dec. delivery. Can't wait to get my black beauty home and pin stripe the daylights out of it! Keep the pics rollin buddy.:jester

R

·
0 Posts
killer pics!! the pic of the back of the black one, i can see the transport truck in the background!! soon, they will be on the way to better homes

R

·
0 Posts
Lots of activity at plant today 10/22/03

Just returned from Lansing with another drive by with photos. Lots of SSR's driving on the property and appears vehicles have been moved from last Saturday, however I didn't see any Leasweay Truck Haulers. According to my in plant contact, they were to be shipping by end of this week. I have some other good photos and they all have window stickers on them, so lets all keep fingers crossed.

R

·
0 Posts
10/24 update- I had the privledge of driving vin# 163 last night( which is a captured fleet vehicle and will be crushed soon. The in plant worker I know had won an "overnite" with a Red SSR and she drove to me, before seeing her kids to let me test drive. Producing 50 a day, 7 days a week with a goal of 3500 by years end. 2 New type of wheels are in the near future and a 6 litre for 2005. Delay was due to poor water seal at windshield header and ASC had to come up with the fix. Sad part. In July I saw probably 50-75 on the line and when I asked her what happened to those, the reply was "they all got crushed", complete with engines, tires, interior etc.!!! Now we know why we pay so much for new cars. This is a part of producing a vehicle, any vehicle. Seats were slashed, tires had holes poked in them. She hated being a part of the destruction but plant is determined to produce a perfect truck!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts