·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone needs to drive by the plant and see if they see trucks leaving!:yesnod

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was past plant last weekend and took photos of a Sea of SSR's! I have to go to Lansing again on 10/18 and will drive by and see what, if anything, has changed! Ebay will be a good source of knowing when they actually have arrived in the hands of the public/dealers. Glad to email photo of parking lot of SSR's if desired.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
SSR sited in the Flushing area. My wife sat in the vehicle, checked out all the goodies and ran the top up and down. She was very impressed and that's a good sign for me. The vehicle was on a "shake and rattle" road test and not a vehicle that will be sold. The driver (a gal) said, according to her plant manager that they must be perfect before any shipping to dealers. Is anybody getting there's?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am heading to Lansing today with camera in hand. I have seen the parking lot of SSR's get fuller during the last 2 weeks and was told by my in plant contact, that vehicles would start shipping via Leaseway by the end of this week. I will take photos if I see them on haulers TODAY, WED. 10/22!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts