Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings everyone on this fine spring day,
Soon it will be hot rod cruisn' season so I'm sending out this flyer early for you to consider for a fall color cruise. The Drive For Kids 2006 is in it's 3rd year and helps out 3 young peoples groups. The Boulder Options and The Portage for Youth are from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area along with Youth Outreach from the Red Wing,MN area . I am honored to say that for 2006 I will be your tour leader again for this years cruise. At the end of the cruise there is a car show, music, and food. Red Wing also has their Fall Festival of Arts just a few blocks away.

Here are some highlights from last years Drive For Kids 2005 you can check out

www.driveforkids2005.com

For more information on the DFK2006 please follow the link below.

www.driveforkids2006.com

For those that would decide to come as a group this is a small discount available. Any SSRfanatics that come I will see there is a reserved area in the tour and parking at the show.

If you have any questions please contact me as I am also a DFK2006 committee member.

Have a great day and see ya down the blvd,:seeya
kroozn

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Drive for Kids 2006

Greetings,
I'm reposting the infor for Drive For Kids 2006 to see who might be interested in attending the cruise this fall. A few have expressed interest in also meeting on Saturday Oct 14 for our own small fanatic meet & greet.

see ya down the blvd,
kroozn

·
Registered
140 Posts
Count me in!

I'll send off the registration this afternoon. It's good to see an event near the Twin Cities for a change :cheers

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SSR weekend

If there's enough response I'll see about setting up a tour(s) to some private classic car collections on that Saturday as well as a hotel for everyone to stay at as a group.

see ya down the blvd.......kroozn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts