Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble with the driver side window, would like to know if anyone else is having the same issues. I have "calibrated" it many times, but does not seem to help out. When top is down for a while and windows open, then close the top, driver side window will not go up (while holding the top up button after the bells when the top is secured). Also intermittently, when lowering the window, will not go back up... hit the toggle switch several times, hold it, and nothing and then all of a sudden it decides to go up. Doesn't seem to make a difference if I start the truck when this happens either. Dealer acknowledges that there is a problem, but does not have a fix. So far, it's annoying... I'm just afraid that some day it will go down never to get back up again. :eek

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sounds like the door lock switch needs to be replaced. Mine was doing some what the same thing. The mechanic at the dealer knew what it was right off the bat. No problem since. Talk to the service manager, and have him come over to the forum, and we'll educate him.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
froberts said:
Sounds like the door lock switch needs to be replaced. Mine was doing some what the same thing. The mechanic at the dealer knew what it was right off the bat. No problem since. Talk to the service manager, and have him come over to the forum, and we'll educate him.
:agree Mine went out before I left the dealership. 30 minute fix.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks...

Door lock switch... would never have thought that would be the culprit causing the window not to go up :) . I'll take this post to the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.