Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
France, that is - not Hilton. Drove under the Arc, over the Seine, got chased by the cops and had an altogether swell time being an ugly american tourist. You can also cruise DC and menace the White House in a red, yellow, black or purple SSR. On the Xbox - Midtown Madness 3. Also for PC, IIRC.

- psy

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ssr71 said:
I can do that any day of the week. :D :flag
Bragger ;) But have you driven up the steps of the Lincoln Memorial yet?

The guys that made the game strategically placed ramps everywhere - I'm trying to jump OVER the White House in my SSR. The cops will follow you anywhere, no matter how stupid you drive. If you make a huge dive into a river, they will dive right in after you. Like real life, you CAN lose them with aggressive enough maneuvers :cool

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Why run from the cops . . . . ?

In LA, once the chase has run around 5 minutes, you've probably got a chopper on you and YOU WILL LOSE! ! (only know of one instance when a biker went into a parking garage of a mall, parked the bike and walked away, although he was using his own bike, so the cops just went to his house and waited). Stupid criminals ! ! :lol

The true tragedy, of course, is when you take 2 or 3 others with you in some crowded intersection. :mad

Gary (WearyEagle)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts