Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so on my '05, the passenger side of the console has the cupholder bracket horizontal, and the cupholder slides on no prob. The driver's side the bracket is vertical. Are there supposed to be 2 different cupholders, since the one I have would have to be sideways to mount on the drivers side?:banghead

Never mind....search is my friend....How do I delete this post, can't seem to find the delete button???

·
Registered
288 Posts
They both use to be like the drivers side but when you moved the seat forward it could break it off so they changed it some time in 05. You will need an old cup holder for the drivers side.:cool :cool

·
Registered
893 Posts
Driver side cup holder????

subman576 said:
They both use to be like the drivers side but when you moved the seat forward it could break it off so they changed it some time in 05. You will need an old cup holder for the drivers side.:cool :cool

Who can use the driver side as a cup holder....without dumping it.......Just to tight a fit with drivers leg.......at least it is with me........So I use it for my cell phone.......works great with the :seeya phone.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
I checked with my dealer, and for the 05's, there is a cup holder available for the drivers side holder. The cost is about $33 and can be special ordered.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Slide thingie

cw_racefan said:
Interesting on cell phone idea. How do you attach it to the slide thingie on the truck?
:glol :glol :glol I use the clipie thingie on my cell phone holder for my belt.........and it slides right into the clip on the console........I think there was a thread about this several months ago.....:seeya

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
I Do Too

Whitewolf said:
:glol :glol :glol I use the clipie thingie on my cell phone holder for my belt.........and it slides right into the clip on the console........I think there was a thread about this several months ago.....:seeya

I use it as my cell phone holder too. My cell phone fits perfectly!

·
Registered
122 Posts
My cell phone fit great as well untill the cover broke.:mad

·
Registered
262 Posts
driver side dash cupholder

SSRReverend said:
Am I the only one to realize that the driver's cup holder is in the dash?
:)
in a thread a year ago, it was said that the pass side cup holder will fit on the driver side, so i ordered one and put it in. it is a little tight for operation of the ignition key, but sure beats reaching across or using the knee bumper one!
circlek

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
cw_racefan said:
Ok, so on my '05, the passenger side of the console has the cupholder bracket horizontal, and the cupholder slides on no prob. The driver's side the bracket is vertical. Are there supposed to be 2 different cupholders, since the one I have would have to be sideways to mount on the drivers side?:banghead

Never mind....search is my friend....How do I delete this post, can't seem to find the delete button???

A message can be deleted.

Go to Edit.
Go to Go Advanced
At the top there is a check box to select delete....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts