Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
The dirtiest one I have seen is Lookin4's SSR. Poor guy has to travel a lot and does not have a garage.....:-(

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wadda Workhorse!!!!

I know sum o u r NOT goin 2 believe this but YES I actually use my baby 2 do heavy haulin. :thumbs

In these pics its not so much the weight but the proof that u can squeeze 10#'s of doo-doo in2 a 5# bag. :lol Those r 10' 2x4's stickin outta her backside with a whole bunch o other stuff packed in there as well. :rolleyes:

Happy truckin n keep the rubber side down. :)
:cool

Attachments

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
I thought I was roughn mine, and yours being THE sig. series... my hats off to you..

You definitely need an exactmat cargo mats.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Rotflmao

I thought u guys wud get a kick outta that. :lol Sumtimes u jus gotta do what u gotta do!!! :rolleyes:

We jus had a new addition 2 our household n I needed 2 build sum fence n a gate 2 keep her confined 2 the property. All my buds where workin so I had 2 break down n use 17 as a hauler. She is a TRUCK u know!!!!! :thumbs

PS: It did break my heart 2 do that 2 her. :mad
:cool

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
first post

I was thinking to myself....wow a contest I can win after reading the first post, but some of you are going to make it tough to win. I have not actually taken a picture of mine when it is completely dirty (you know 2 days after washing it). And since I'm in the process of moving, I've got all the camera's packed. But I will try and remember to post a picture after driving it in the first snow. Actually I hope that no one has a filthier one than me, because it's just a shame to have a dirty SSR. :seeya

Of course anytime anyone of you want to come over and clean my truck, I'll supply the beer, soda, food or whatever you need :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts