Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering a 04 silver but still have not seen any pics of one. If anyone finds any decent silver 04's please let me know where the pics are so i can make a decision. Thanks!

·
Registered
413 Posts
color

saw on on ebay a few weeks ago I know color choice is a personal prefrence but it looked awful bland to me

·
Registered
218 Posts
my silver one will be in next week

I will post pictures as soon as I get delievery

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Guys..new here. Chevrolet has updated the ssr to the 04 model on their website. Go through the pictures here:

http://www.chevrolet.com/ssr/gallery.htm

There is a nice pic of a silver one. I think the silver is a color that will look much better in person than in pictures.

My black 04 should be built in less than a month!!:D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the silver with chrome wheels will look awesome.

Al

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just bought a silver SSR today, I am partial to silver, but this car is a heart stopper. Sporty, classy beautiful.

·
Registered
705 Posts
silver=bland, not sporty enough, have to be crazy to order a $50k car with silver color :)

yellow= too loud

black=hides the great lines of this car, also the exterior color overflow on to the interior trim does not stand out as well with the black seats

Purple/blue= what the heck is that color? if you haven't seen one up close, do yourself a favor and see one before ordering. It sure is ugly.

Redline red is the only color worthy on this beauty

Straight men know only six colors: Red, black, blue, green, white, yellow

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
High Ho Silver

It is all personal, I saw a silver one on a sunny day and an overcast day. Didn't notice any difference in the shine. It seemed rather dull in person, no enough depth for my taste, but everyone likes something different. I could see a lot more possibilities in paint schemes. So go for it if that is the color for you.
Happy Cruisin'

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Silver SSR

Hey lotustt

Here is a picture of a Silver SSR! :cool

Attachments

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The SSR says "LOOL AT ME" and personally silver doesn't say that. I saw many silver ones on the line today at the plant amongst the other 4 colors. For the money we are spending, be glad we have a choice of colors. The chrome rims are available as I saw just a few vehicles at the plant today with them. The bowtie on the center cap is gold. The Prowler was offered in silver and didn't do well as I still saw on occasion Silver Prowlers on showroom floors-unsold. Careful now- I love my prowlers but as a friend of mine put it- "The SSR is the Prowler done right". I kind of agree-but still love my 97, 80 Mile Prowler and 00 Yellow Prowler.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts