Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK everyone here is the dyno printout that was done today of our 05 SSR with automatic tranny. Stock with green air filter and modified air box.
Burt

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
I don't know if anyone else can't see the picture, but I can't

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
wow fctr dont know why you can not see the picture? but the results are 337.6 hp to the rear wheel and 344.8 ft lbs of torque this a stock 05 with a automatic trans has a green air filter and modified air box and screen removed from maf. burt

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dyno run

JimGnitecki said:
Burt: I can't see it either. What file format is the image you posted?

Jim G
not sure what format the image is in will have the wife check it out when she gets back in today, jim what format should it be? burt

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,265 Posts
The image is a JPG, works fine here on IE6. Give it time to load, I did have a problem with it taking a little time to load up, the "X" will show until it gets "Done" from the originating website the image is on.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Dragon2U said:
The image is a JPG, works fine here on IE6. Give it time to load, I did have a problem with it taking a little time to load up, the "X" will show until it gets "Done" from the originating website the image is on.

Hmm....I'm using IE 6 and I cleared cookies and forced a complete reload and still can't see it.....but I guess knowing that it's 337hp is good enough for me :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dyno run

sorry everybody but it is a jpg, i dont know why it wont come up for some people and others are able to get it. burt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts