278.58 ft lb of torque

Stock dyno thread

Dyno with the Magnacharger added 115 hp and 101 of torque
I am very happy with the results :D :D

C

·
0 Posts
HOT DAMN !!!!
I am DIE'N to do that to mine. You'll have to post tire melting capabilities once those results come in ;) Is there a soon to be tranni beef up in the mix at a later date as well ? We all know how well THOSE last :rolleyes: You'll have to post the "get to 60" times when you figure that out ..... if you haven't already :flag

·
Premium Member
3,497 Posts
Chris-in-Cali said:
HOT DAMN !!!!
I am DIE'N to do that to mine. You'll have to post tire melting capabilities once those results come in ;) Is there a soon to be tranni beef up in the mix at a later date as well ? We all know how well THOSE last :rolleyes: You'll have to post the "get to 60" times when you figure that out ..... if you haven't already :flag

I have had the Magnacharger Supercharger on mine for 5300 miles and so far the trans still works great. :) I'll keep going till it has a problem. :D Then I'll test my warranty from Magnacharger

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Hey QWKSSR,

We (my wife & I) just picked up our new 2004 Slingshot Yellow SSR this past Friday, so we are new to this forum and accessories,

I noticed your silver grill and wanted to know where to get one.

Again, sorry if this is an old subject, but we're brand new to this new and wonderful SSR world. :seeya

JOHN C

J

·
0 Posts
Wow, that looks awesome! I think I just found the first thing to charge on my new GM Mastercard :rolleyes:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the power :thumbs

I have a hard time believing that I am going to rip out the tranny, torque converter or rear gear. Its fast but it just doesn't fell like there is so much power that anything is going to unload :rolleyes: :skep

Next mods might be the rear gear or a converter change :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PS I like the idea of the GM mastercard :lol

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
SSRcobra said:
I love the power :thumbs

I have a hard time believing that I am going to rip out the tranny, torque converter or rear gear. Its fast but it just doesn't fell like there is so much power that anything is going to unload :rolleyes: :skep

Next mods might be the rear gear or a converter change :D
Watch out for them railroad ties.

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Dyno

Very impressive Tom Now I know my mission for the winter. :thumbs

I too was wondering about changing ring gear to 4:11's. Has anybody done this at all? And if so are you satisfied with the results?

·
0 Posts
Impressive numbers!! A converter and gears would wake it up alot. If you end up getting bored with your new found power you can always get a c5r motor. Kaley

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2C5only21 said:
Impressive numbers!! A converter and gears would wake it up alot. If you end up getting bored with your new found power you can always get a c5r motor. Kaley
Expian more what a c5r motor is?

·
0 Posts
The C5R motor is the motor used in the Corvette Lemans race cars. It is a 7.0 liter. The motor we placed in our 2003 SSR is making about 650hp without nitrous/superchargers/turbo.

If that is a little out of your price range you could port and polish your heads and instal a different cam. You could gain another 50hp by doing that. Kaley

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
What kind of gas milage can I expect? :) :)

You make it sound so simple. Is It really?

·
0 Posts
You will get probably 5-10 mpg less in the city depending on how your drive. On the highway you will see about 5 mpg less. It is pretty simple. All LS motors will bolt in place of each other. We had to redo some wiring and move the coil packs. Little stuff:) Kaley

1 - 15 of 15 Posts