Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
MeToo

Dragon2U Wished I had the money for this one, anyone know who owns it? Someone put alot of care into this one, I really like it. The color scheme is great!!!!!!
:agree I would love to have it also! That's sharp :thumbs. My dream is to have an older vette along with the SSR :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Super Nice and Superchargered, what more could anyone want, except a 6.0 Supercharged. I have wondered about the Z06 wheels and had even asked the dealer, if they could be swapped out. Of course, I got the usual "Don't Know".

·
Premium Member
9,391 Posts
Looks like swap was achieved using spacers to convert from the SSR's 6 bolt to the Vette's 5 bolt. Spacers are fairly thick, requiring a very high positive offset wheel. Note the wheels are all 19s.

Gorgeous paint job, though.

Ray

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
All that flash and but they never even had the carpet installed in the back, w/wood trim. I was right there, until I saw that.

Seriously though, I did like that touch screen radio, but would have prefered it with the 6-disk cd player. Who needs a DVD player for the driver. With all that power I would think you would rather watch the road, then the DVD screen. But I could be wrong. :confused

1 - 5 of 5 Posts