Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeff,

I just returned to an obvious firestorm in regards to the rumor and inuendo about Axiom and its practices.

I am providing you with this email as a truthfull account of the situation here at Axiom, while expressing our guaranteed intent to satisfy each client.
You have been very considerate and have not included yourself with some of the others spreading rumor and we appreciate that effort. Thank YOU.

Below is an email I have sent to many others while I am attempting to restructure the intended completion plan, and at least replying and being truthfull with all of our clients who are each just as valuable.

Yes, we are still making and shipping the spoilers.
I have been extremely ill with stress related health issues for the past month and just returned.

Agreed, The progress has been very slow and dissappointing, and while I was absent, it came to a halt.
I now am the one who is laying up and finishing these spoilers, and outsourcing the paint finish work.
We have one tool for this item and can only go at a 4 per week rate. The speed at which I can produce these custom items is not a perfected science, they are hand made and at the mercy of simple material failures and variances. The outsourced manufacturer was not able to produce at the combined quality and speed that we needed. We tossed out more spoilers than expected, the waste became an issue and the speed is not any different than what I myself could do.

The Axiom team now consists of myself, you can thank the public inuendo for that. The lack of my fathers assistance and the loss of the team we had previoulsy, makes it that much more difficult.

We DID NOT offer the SSR items as a private release to "steal" from the public, we worked day and nite to complete the accessories, and then even went beyond the norm to accomodate the prepainted finish needs of the SSR owners. We would not have otherwise lost a family member to illness if we had not physically worked exhaustive hours to deliver our products. There are clients who did and have recieved their custom items and are still clients receiving items, there has been no ill intent. The rumor is getting old and is untrue.

We encourage new (non Fanatic) clients interested in a backordered item, to check back in a few months for a backorder status - we DO NOT accept orders or funds for these custom items at this time. Fascias, Wings and unpainted items ship in two weeks on a regular basis, orders for these items are the only ones accepted.

It is very upsetting to know that we began this venture as a friendly option for a vehicle that was not getting the notice it deserved from the industry - only to be accused of negative intentions. We have too much history and too many accomplished years in this industry to have a simple niche vehicle and niche group cause "discolor" our intent for this demographic. We had NO NEED to produce this item publicly to encourage income, we had our hands full with our OEM projects - we were urged into the public release of this custom product group.

Take a look at Powerdyne vs. Magnuson. Example of a rush to release as opposed to ignoring public pressure and releasing a delayed but quality product. Powerdyne clients are disgruntled, and Magnuson clients (those who waited for theirs) are extremely satisfied. Giving way to pressure is the downfall of the Powerdyne item. I will not release an item just to push it out the door, only to have a client screaming "poor quality". The only redemtion we have at this point is our quality once the item is delivered. Our satisfaction rate in regards to quality is at 98%, clients who receive their custom items are completely satisfied. Spoilers, Grilles Included.

We have NO INTENTION of failing at completing all custom orders. These are "low volume" custom production items and we do not pretend to compete with the mass production market. We are doing the best we can to get caught up. Our ability to complete these backorders is not at risk in any way, we just cannnot produce at the speed expected.

The intent of the Fanatics in their attempt to cause a shut down of Axiom is counterproductive for those clients who are waiting for their items, and the rumor mill regarding our "stability and financial abilities" is incorrect. The only "problems" we have been dealing with is the backlog on the spoiler and grille set- a result of our "goodwill" overstepping our ability to provide the convenience of the special custom finishes and a loss of a major partner in the company - nothing more. The inuendos are unfair and unverified overall - when taking into consideration that only 2 of our 11 items are having backorder issues. ALL OTHER ITEMS are not suffering this same timing issue!!!!!! We ship many other items each week. Thankfully not ALL SSR owners choose to be a part of the Fanatic club, and Axiom maintains new satisfied clients each week from sources other than the internet.

I am guaranteeing that each order will be filled, obviously not tomorrow, but WILL BE finished and delivered, contrary to the wishes of the naysayers.
As the ONLY person making these custom items, I will not be answering repetitive daily inquiries, conceivably that could absorb an entire day- each and every day. I also will not spend quality time replying to each email individually only to hear that it was disrespectfully posted in a public forum for which it was not intended. INSTEAD - I will be fully invested in completing these items. As your order comes near, you will be notified, as well as Once per week each waiting client will receive an update.

It is very discouraging that the family issue arose during the release period of this custom spoiler, as a small family operated group, it is very difficult to have a family member fail to a disability - the option to allow us to regroup and recover has not been considered. Instead we began to immediately become the center of rumor and unfair speculation.

EACH AND EVERY BACKORDER will be delivered, contrary to the wishes of the bored internet lookie loo's.

I am regrouping/reorganizing my plan as to where I am in the the custom order list, and how long it will take to accomodate the backorders. I will only provide a realistic and truthfull assessment of order schedules in the next week - it may not be what some want to hear, but it will be truthful, and I will do my best to stick to it. I cannot do any more than apologize and succeed at delivering the product.

Respectfully,
Lesa

·
Registered
178 Posts
Lesa,

for whatever it's worth I've been sitting on the sidelines the past few months reading, waiting for your situation to get better and catch up. I used to own a ma and pop business myself and am used to dealing with ALL kinds of set backs. I appreciate your honesty and that means more to me than a delivery date.

Again, for whatever it's worth, you'll have at least one fanatic waiting to do some business in the future when the time is right.

Coz

·
Registered
740 Posts
Coz said:
Lesa,

for whatever it's worth I've been sitting on the sidelines the past few months reading, waiting for your situation to get better and catch up. I used to own a ma and pop business myself and am used to dealing with ALL kinds of set backs. I appreciate your honesty and that means more to me than a delivery date.

Again, for whatever it's worth, you'll have at least one fanatic waiting to do some business in the future when the time is right.

Coz
Well, my ma and pa used to own ma and pa businesses! So there! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts