Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wake up Ricardo.....Its only a dream :lol

GO PATS :flag

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Super bowl

Can't tell the difference between one Yankee and another. Just hope it's a good game...... wait'll next year - Go Texans!!

·
Premium Member
2004 custom Paint and trim , ROTM winner #2, Previous owned R’s, 2006 #1 of 8 2 tone & 2005 silver
2,787 Posts
Eagle Super

Ricardo, wake up it's not a dream. Eagles finally soar today. Pats are not so super after all. Fly EAGLES fly yea :cheers

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ricardo,

I am a washington Fan so I should be going withthe eagles but I can't I don't like there fans. The redskins mascot keeps getting bet up every time we play the eagles in there home stadium.

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Neutral observer

SSR Jake said:
Vince Lombardi was shining down on the Pats today :party !
Speaking as a neutral - it was a great game - just couldn't understand why the Eagles were standing around with under two minutes left.

G

·
Agreed

I thought they would have tried a few snaps or even a hail mary pass to try and win or get within field goal range...

Either way it was a good game !

Next week, Pro Bowl and the following week, Daytona 500 !

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Eagles beat themselves. Too may turnovers and the worst end of game clock management I have ever witnessed.

Talk about Pressure! :banghead :nodno :cuss

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,791 Posts
MY Wish is "Please help the Eagles..."

Doesn't make you wish you had this guy on your side???

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
ricardo said:
The Eagles beat themselves. Too may turnovers and the worst end of game clock management I have ever witnessed.

AMEN to THAT!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts