Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My wife drives our SSR and has to move the seat up for her driving position. However, when she shuts the truck off she cannot get her feet out without opening the door and manually moving the seat back to allow enough clearance for her feet. The easy exit feature automatically moves the seat to the back most position when you remove the key from the iginition.I looked through the SSR manual but, see no reference to it. My 2000 Corvette had this feature along with my 02 Silverado pickup. Any idea's? :confused

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
62 Posts
ron dickson

does anybody have any ideas on how we could obtain that feature???? i would sign up immediatly!! i mentioned it once to a person who makes a program for lowering corvette roofs from outside the car. this fellow serves the corvette market. it was a thread many monthes ago, perhaps some of you corvette people could sick this guy on us SSR owners??

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
add my name to the list. my wife hates driving SSR because its hard to get in and out --- the new running boards didn't help much either.

how about those swivel seats that they had in the 70's :lol :lol

·
Registered
371 Posts
Easy Out

Slingshot, I have made my own easy out, but I'm not sure if it will help you as you both drive the SSR. I set the seat memory for my driving position in the #1 memory, activated when I insert the key into the ignition, and set the seat all the way back in the #2 memory for getting out. Unfortunately I have to hit the #2 button to move the seat as it does not allow you to program it for when you remove the key. Hope this helps, but it would have been nice if the gave us that feature considering the cost, and also made the buttons accessible without having to open the door!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
houtex

I totally agree. I get very nervous when she asks for the SSR keys.

OUT OF SIGHT, NEVER, OUT OF MIND

whats happening with your SSr?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts