Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I have been surprised how many twotones I have seen w/o the chrome pkg. duh? This one has it and it makes a big difference. Wrong trans, though.........

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Dang......BEW-TI-FUL

I have lust in my heart, I hope my Red Rocket doesn't find out:glol

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
???

RANGE 74 … That sounds like gas mileage projection. On mine it reads odometer ????? miles.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

I read your post to fast … seen 05 and thought you where saying it was a 05. My mistake, sorry...... Are they not back in production yet?

·
Premium Member
9,312 Posts
Rebel,

Scheduled to go back into production Feb 13. Make Mine Blue and I have tentative production dates of the "Week of Feb 20"

I'd like to know more about how many units are planned - if they only do another 300 or so, the final number would be in the 24000 range, and the 06s would be the lowest production year.

Now - If I can keep the 03 (mostly because the trade value is really bad) , I could get personalized plates with "First" and "Last".

Now it's a lottery to see who gets the highest number available (next to the one promised to Island Dreams)

Ray

·
Registered
601 Posts
Nice, very nice. I still love my yellow. But if I had the money to have two of them. I would look into the two toned SSR's. Every picture I have seen of the two tones, they have all looked great.

GO GM :lurk

1 - 20 of 36 Posts