Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well dont know who was this, but thanks for not bidding anymore on "MAGNAFLOW CATBACK SYS" I think it is going to sound great on my truck hehehe:cool

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent him a letter about the website.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wesredssr said:
Yes I am.(ssr fanatics? w.Spencer. I live in Trabuco Canyon CA. about 2 blocks from Magnoflow & 2 miles from Mission Viejo, were they were sold. If I'm correct I think they were on a blk 03 ssr, which was on the dyno at magnoflow during their open house. The owner of the ssr owned a muffler shop? going to laughlin in a couple of weeks? tri-state?
Here is my response from the fellow I bid against. I guess you all will see him in Laughlin.

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JACKWALDROP said:
FOCKS, You will love the new sound. I have a set on my 04.:cool
Did I tell you I cant wait to get them hooked up. They are going to sound great with my Dynatech Headers.

:agree

·
Registered
904 Posts
Did I tell you I cant wait to get them hooked up. They are going to sound great with my Dynatech Headers.

If they are like FlowMaster 50's, Dynatech supermaxx headers with hi-flow cats, Don't put your foot in it with anyone behind the truck, It hurts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Focks said:

:agree

I have the Magnaflow catback on mine. I LOVE the way it sounds. I often find myself, when driving with the windows or top down under an overpass, putting the truck in neutral and gunning the engine, just to hear the roar.:jester
Oh and through the 2 mile long tunnels on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, I'm a nut! :rolleyes:

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
We have a tunnel in Addison, Focks I expect you will be making trips to this side of town a few times a week !:lol :glol :lol

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wildcat66 said:
We have a tunnel in Addison, Focks I expect you will be making trips to this side of town a few times a week !:lol :glol :lol
Yeah, but the speed is supposed to be limited under the airport, isn't it Wildcat?

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Focks said:
Yeah, but the speed is supposed to be limited under the airport, isn't it Wildcat?
Well if you are out of gear, just gunning the engine.....you won't be going that faaaaaasssssssstttttttt, will you?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts