Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any SSRs thinkin to go to the airshow Oct 22/23? Not sure if I'm going be a group of SSRs might convince me.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thinking About It

Art,

I am thinking about it. Let's speak during the Gathering this Saturday in Helendale.

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump?

Turns out "we" have plans... so I can't make it. I guess you guys are on your own.

Maybe next year. :flag

·
Registered
579 Posts
Won't Make it Either

hdflstf said:
Turns out "we" have plans... so I can't make it. I guess you guys are on your own.

Maybe next year. :flag

Looks like I won't make it either. A friend of mine is being honored and she has invited me to be there to see her. I will be in Los Angeles in the evening so it looks like the Edwards trip is out. Oh well KWopper89 looks like you will be a lone wolf on this trip if you go.

If you do go I know that you will represent the SSR's well. However try not to distract from the show. The SSR gets alot of attention! Maybe even more than the aircraft :lol :lol :lol :lol

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
As much as I want to see Chuck Yeager break the sound barrier (tradition has him do a flyby "at mach" to start the show) again, looks like we will be opting for San Luis Obispo County for some R&R. A 'no-crowd' weekend!!! :rolleyes:

I will, however, be in the Oxnard area next weekend (29-30) in the HHR - my daughter wants to see a friend of hers and do some shopping for her 16th birthday!

Wednesday is her birthday, and she doesn't know that pop has arranged for a Limo to take her and a few friends out for the evening - bowling (her choice), a haunted house (my treat) and a pizza bash to cap off the evening!!!

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
kwhopper89 said:
16th birthday!

Wednesday is her birthday, and she doesn't know that pop has arranged for a Limo to take her and a few friends out for the evening - bowling (her choice), a haunted house (my treat) and a pizza bash to cap off the evening!!!

Nice job dad, she will love it!! Happy 16th :party

1 - 7 of 7 Posts