Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
You going to bag your R? If you do,let me know how you like it.

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,276 Posts
Most of what I’ve seen from their TV show is that they mainly deal in producing totally useless and awful looking conversion/modifications, but everyone has their own opinion.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,370 Posts
Most of what I’ve seen from their TV show is that they mainly deal in producing totally useless and awful looking conversion/modifications, but everyone has their own opinion.
=============================================================

Sorry Gary, I totally agree with you but you neglected to add "expensive" to your list. >:)

================
David :black:
2018-12-26-10-07-33--1491603392.jpeg

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
I think we probably see over the top stuff from the TV show and that may not be what they do on an everyday bases. I have noticed a blue SSR in the parking lot in a couple different episodes and it looks like it maybe bagged. If that is what you are wanting to do I would at least go talk to them and see what they say. If they have already done one they might be ahead of someone who has never done an SSR. I would shop around to see what or who else is available to do the work before I committed to the job but I would go talk to them. Heck they may have learned something and give advice in what maybe a better option or what to look for or stay away from.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts