Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Don't mean to pee in your Wheaties fella's, but today all states have some very unique and neat vanity plates these days. Tennessee has a new one titled "Rock and Soul Museum" with a Guitar on it that is nice. Rutherford County where I live has them all displayed on the wall where you get your plates. So all you have to do is point to the one you want and the clerk gets it for you and I'm sure all the other states do to. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't mean to pee in your Wheaties fella's, but today all states have some very unique and neat vanity plates these days. Tennessee has a new one titled "Rock and Soul Museum" with a Guitar on it that is nice. Rutherford County where I live has them all displayed on the wall where you get your plates. So all you have to do is point to the one you want and the clerk gets it for you and I'm sure all the other states do to. tennesseecozydog :ssr
Yup :surprise:
But !!!!!
Florida has the COOLEST !!!
AND !!!
The Coolest Car's deserve the Coolest :grin2:

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
TeakFreak, how do you know ... have you been to the other 49 states ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: tennesseecozydog :ssr

Since you appear to be a straight up guy, I am removing the last line of my post (about the alligator mouth) and apologizing to you. Bob Alexander 10 uh C cozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Mr. Dog, I have only been at this for months now. One thing that really stands out is, when there is a comment, no matter what the topic or the subject, you seem to have an opinion mostly negative. Maybe you just need more HUGS... :pokey: >:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr. Dog, I have only been at this for months now. One thing that really stands out is, when there is a comment, no matter what the topic or the subject, you seem to have an opinion mostly negative. Maybe you just need more HUGS... :pokey: >:)
Thanks for the comment.
I've only been here less than a week. I thought it was ME :wink2:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Sorry but Florida definitely has the Coolest license plate >:)
Oh yea !!
I signed up and booked the hotel for the Daytona Rally :wink2:
TeakFreak,

After Daytona, you'll have a better understanding of how much fun these rallies can be...and hopefully you'll be ready to sign up for Southeast SSR Rally taking place in Warner Robins too??

Btw, Don't let the grumpy ole curmudgeon plate haters take away your PERMAGRIN!!!
YOUR FLORIDA PLATE ROCKS!!!

CruDawg

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Just havin' fun sillypuddy. Nothin' to do most days but get up, get on the web site and see who's "barkin" Like I said just havin' fun !!! Don't let it get to ya'
tennesseecozydog :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
2,784 Posts
Ohio has lots of special plates also, including rock and roll hall of fame. There aren't any I would spend an extra $50. Already pushing $120 for personalized truck plates.
I would probably pull the trigger on endless summer though. It's looks good.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Just havin' fun sillypuddy. Nothin' to do most days but get up, get on the web site and see who's "barkin" Like I said just havin' fun !!! Don't let it get to ya'
tennesseecozydog :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:
I feel the same way, it is all in fun. You also contribute some very helpful information that helps us young wipper-snappers out with these, sometimes pane in the butt trucks, and I thank you for that !!

:yellow: :cheers Just had a thought, If you get bored, come visit Beautiful Ruskin Fl. and help finish Old Yellas Air conditioned new house.. LOL A place on the water I will take you out fishing..

Reactions: 04 Silver Bullet

·
Registered
115 Posts
Probably should just stay out of it... but here goes! The T- dog has 3872 posts! Everything I've read his a sweet guy. So watch it with your your cooler that coolest pates. Dude not everyone is from Florida and some of us really don't think it's all that cool. Glad you're proud of your plates..

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Probably should just stay out of it... but here goes! The T- dog has 3872 posts! Everything I've read his a sweet guy. So watch it with your your cooler that coolest pates. Dude not everyone is from Florida and some of us really don't think it's all that cool. Glad you're proud of your plates..
Take a "Chill Pill" Mr. Nut :yawn
Dude !! Sorry for you if you can't recognize light hearted hummer when you see it.
Loosen your panties DUDE

1 - 20 of 44 Posts