Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally started my engine bay modifications will post some pictures of progress.

Also putting new spark plugs and wires while I got all the parts out of the way. Sure would hate to change them with it all assembled. Replacing all the belts and hoses being I’m pushing the 95,000 mile mark.

Rope

Attachments

·
Premium Member
842 Posts

·
Premium Member
842 Posts

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,424 Posts
Nice looks very good !!!!!!!! :thumbs

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
I agree, nice looking.
We're did you get the chrome bolts. Do you have a listing of the sizes you ordered for the bracket, tensioner, idler and water pump.
I painted the parts you had polished and was considering painting the bracket and water pump.

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I agree, nice looking.
We're did you get the chrome bolts. Do you have a listing of the sizes you ordered for the bracket, tensioner, idler and water pump.
I painted the parts you had polished and was considering painting the bracket and water pump.
They were all stainless steel bolts instead of chrome. I used all twelve point however you can get them in regular six point if you prefer. The (4) bracket bolts I could only find in the socket head bolt that would be long enough then I had to polish the heads. The rest of the bolts are ARP polished bolts and 6mm bolts and nuts are for the throttle body. The ARP water pump bolt kit I bought through Summit.

Rope

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,844 Posts
Hey Rope. Nice Mods. Don't know if you have been following my post about oil consumption and smoking or not. Did you notice on Valve covers was there a baffled running length ways on yours. I believe mine are the same. Also if you got new do you have Holly part #. Thanks Robert

1 - 20 of 21 Posts